Let our lessons begging

Breakfast was entreating to say the least. Fred and George played a prank on Blaise made his whole face turn yellow. Then Ron got a Howler from his mother. I must admit that even frightened me a bit. It was funny to see Ron's face though. Poor Ginny felt embraced about the whole situation. It was all good laugh and jokes today. Now it's time for that idiots class I swear he gives me a headache. He is such an idiot.

We were all in class waiting for the Lockhart to come in already. I zoned out the whole time he doesn't even teach us anything so why bother listing. That's it I am ask Dumbledore  if he can find a teacher willing to give me private lessons or else I will never learn anything. While, I was zoning out all the girls were all looking at Lockhart like he was gods gift. He would always stare at me it made me feel uncomfortable. He was talking about himself again so I didn't bother to listen.

"Now be warned, it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind." I rolled my eyes as if Lockhart could actually teach us anything.

"The only thing he can teach anybody is how much of an idiot he is." I whispered into Harry's ear we both started chuckling. The cage in front of us started to rattle I wonder what he  has up his sleeve.

"You may find yourseles facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not scream." He started to take of the curtain that was on the cape. Now I was excited to see what he might have. I will be amazed if we actually learn something today. "It might provoke them!" When it was off it was pixies.

"Cornish pixies?" someone said almost amused.

"Freshly caught cornish pixies." the same kid started laughing. "Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them now." He let the pixies out.

My jaw dropped this idiot jut let out pixies out on the students. Everyone was running out the door Lockhart of course was no help. One of the bloody pixie's got his wand. They even grabbed poor Neville by the ears. That's it I have had enough how stupid can you be really.  Everyone was already out of the classroom beside Ron, Harry, Hermonie, and me.

"I will have you four take care of this." Lockhart said while running out of the classroom. The pixies have destroyed anything they could. I looked at Hermonie and she understood what spell we must use. WE both had our wands out.

"Immobulus!" We both screamed a blue light came out of both our wands.

After class I walked out very angry that's it I want a new DADA teacher! I don't care what I have to get a new one. Lockhart is the worse teacher in the world the only thing he can teach us is about himself! Luckily, I saw  Dumbledore walking in the hallways he was walking with one of my least favorite teachers Professor Snape. I didn't care about him right now I just need get out of that idiots class.

"Professor Dumbledore !" I screamed man for an old man he can walk fast. Dumbledore and Snape turned around.  Dumbledore stopped and gave me a gentle smile. Snape was just glaring at me the whole time.

"Miss Willams do you need something?" Dumbldore asked still smiling

"Headmaster is there any other teacher that can teach me defense against the dark arts. Honestly, sir Lockhart is a total idiot. Today he unleashed pixies on us and one of the pixies got a hold of his wand. Luckily, Hermonie and I knew the spell to freeze them or else you would be seeing pixies flying everywhere. Hemonie believes that Lockhart was  testing our abilities. I believe he just doesn't know what he is doing. Please sir I beg you find me a different teacher. If you want I will still stay in that idiots class but as long as after classes are over I get someone that actually can teach me something." I know I shouldn't be calling Lockhart a idiot in front of Dumbledore  but I couldn't help it. I just want to learn something instead of wasting my time with Lockhart.  Snape had a smirk on his face and Dumbledore chuckled at what I was saying.