one bloody hell of a game!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any names of places, spells, animals, people or what ever else that appears in J.K Rowling’s books. I DO NOT take credit for any of these names and WILL NOT try to claim them as my own. The only thing I do claim, which is why this is copyrighted is the story in which I have wrote in to Harry Potters  life.

Today was my first day against a team I am truly excited. Harry and I were getting ready I was getting a little nervous. Fred and George came from behind me smiling.

"Don't worry Lizzie you will do great." George said with a smile

"That's if you dont fall off your broom and land on your face." Fred started laughing George hit him on the arm I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Fred you are sweet heart." I said

"Did you hear that George? I am sweetheart." Fred said with huge smile

"Thanks guys I know I am do fine. I just hope everyone's going be there." I know what I really meant is I hope Snape will be there. Even if he's cheering for his house. Just for him to be there would make me smile.

"Yeah everyone is going be there. We are the stars after all." I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

"Let's do this boys and girls!" I screamed all my teamates smiled at me.

"GRYFFINDOR!!" we all screamed together smiling at one another.

I stopped Fred, George, and Harry. They looked at me confused I smiled at them. I gave all three a kiss on the cheek. They all looked shocked then George and Harry started blushing. Fred just had a stupid grin on his face.

"A kiss of good luck." I smiled and then ran towards our team mates.

Once, we had our brooms, on the field looking against our rivals. I started to get nervous I noticed that Draco was on there smirking. I rolled my eyes of course the only reason he even got on there team was because they bribed them.We got on our brooms and started going up in air. I could feel my heart pounding I was extremely excited.

"I want a clean game understood!" we all shook our head once the gold snitch  was let loose Harry and Draco went straight to it.

The game was bloody tiring and those little gits would try kick you off your bloody broom. It was annoying as hell. The only reason they were winning is because they played dirty. Olivier warned me they would do this but to never get to there level. Even though it felt like I was about to be pushed to far. Most of the goals was because of me I must admit it this was hell of work out! Believe it or not flying doesn't have to do with sitting on your ass. It's like if your running and catch a ball.

"60 points Gryffindor  90 points Syltherin!" we heard there side screaming happily. I can't let these bastards win!

"Wood! look out!" I heard Harry scream I turned my head to see a badgar hit his broom I saw him falling.

I made my broom go as fast as could diving to get him. I cauight his arm and went to put him down. He thanked me for that but I was paying attention to the badger it was after Harry. Bloody hell! I flew as fast as I could I was going get Harry out of this somehow. Draco,Harry, and the badger went to the side. I was having a hard time getting to them. I saw Malfoy fall on his arse I couldn't help  but laugh. I stopped laughing though as soon as I saw Harry on the floor. Then I see the golden snitch in his hand.

"Harry caught then golden snitch! Gryffindor wins!!!" from our side there was cheering everywhere. Then I saw the badge about to hit Harry. I got extremly worried I went down as fast as I could. During the quidditch game the players are not allowed there wands. I knew I didn't have it but I needed to protect my friend. Before Hermonie could take out her wand. I had my hand out towards the badger.