looking into those eye's I can't tell a lie

My bloody body hurts like hell. Snape and I did a number on each other that's for sure. It felt good to let all my anger go. He even told me he was surprised with all the spells I knew. I am not going lie in the end Snape won of course. It was hard to admit defeat at least I know he is a good professor so I will actually learn something. I started getting ready for bed I was beyond exhausted I layed in bed and just went to sleep.

"Lizzie wake up!" someone screamed in my ear. Then threw water on my face the woke me up. I was ready kill anybody right at this moment. I saw it was Hermonie that did it.

"What the hell Hermonie?!?!" I screamed

"We are going be late for class!!!" she screamed back I looked at the time it was 7:45 damn it! I over slept.

" Just go on without me! I'll be at class in a bit. It would be stupid for us to both be late." I told her she nodded her head and ran off to class.

If I am late for Minerva she will be very upset with me. I don't need anyone telling my grandma I am being late for classes. She is the kind of person that expects you to be thirty minutes early from the time she told you to come.  When I started to change I felt a huge pain by my ribs. I looked and saw I had huge bruise probably from Snape he reall didn't hold back on me last might. I sighed I hate getting bruises once I was ready I ran to her class. Thank god she wasn't there yet. I took my seat next to Harry.

"Why did you lie for me yesterday?" Harry whispered

"Because you are my friend and I will help you anytime I can. Also, I know you would not hurt anyone on purpose." I smiled at him and he started to blush.

"Thank you Lizzie." he smiled it is good for Harry to smile. Then Minerva came in the room and went in front of class.

"Could I have your attention please?" everyone went silent and listened to her. "Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so." She pointed her wand towards the bird. "One, two, three. Vera Verto." everyone was amazed I smiled at this. Sebastin taught me that already so this would be easy.

"Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first? Mr. Weasley." he took his wand out some how I have a feeling this might back fire. "One, two, three. Vera Verto." Ron point his wand at his rat and tapped it three times

"Vera Verto" of course it didn't work out well. His rat just looked like a cup it was disgusting I shooked my head. He really needs to get his wand fixed and soon. I think he is just afraid what his mom will do to him. When she find out he broke his wand hell I would be frightened as well.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." she sighed then Hermonie raised her hand. " Yes Miss Granger?"

"Professor I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." I looked Hermonie shocked that she would ask Minerva such a question.  She did not look happy one bit.  The whole class stared at her wondering if she would tellus anything.

"Very well. You all know, of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizard of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."  she said

"Three guesses who." Ron said

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the studemts admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other words, pure-bloods." Draco looked at Hermonie, I glared at him and he looked and McGongall agian knowing better then to upset her in front of me. "Unable to sway the other, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as the Chamber of secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until time when his own true Heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber  and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slytherin's view were unworthy to study magic."