strange disscusion leads to a...

I was sitting down on my bed just looking at Severus wondering what was going threw his head. He entered my room and closed the door. Then he began to walk towards me. For some reason his head was down while walking towards me I was wondering what made him do this.

"Severus is there something wrong?" I asked he picked his head up at me and then glared at me.

"No of course not foolish girl." he sneered what the bloody hell just happened. He switched his moods out of no were.

"No need to bite my head off for wondering if you were okay." I glared at him if he is going to be moody then I will be too.

"My apologize, Elizabeth I was in my own world I did not mean to snap at you." He sighed

He truly is a confusing man but that is also what i lov... wait no im not in love with him that's impossible! I shook my head off my thoughts when I saw him raise his eyebrow.

"It's okay. You know standing there all time must be getting tiring. Sit down on my bed." I smiled at him

He looked at my bed, then at me thinking of wither he should sit down or not. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand by a spot I wanted him to sit. He came close, sat on my bed but made sure there was space for us. It was awkwardly silent for a few moments.

"Elizabeth what happened to you that night?" he asked

I looked at him in confusing. Then understood what he was talking about. I looked into his eyes for some reason his oxnyx eyes made me feel hypnotized.

"I have no idea. I was having a dream and it felt so real. So painful..." I whispered

"What happened in your dream?" He asked I got a bit closer to him.

"I don't remember honestly. All I know if that it was very painful. I really wish you were there..." He looked at me a bit surprised. " I have no idea what's happening to me but my body feels like it's changing. I have no control over it. Honestly, it frightens me whatever is inside me feels so very powerful."

I felt I was on verge of tears. I did not want to appear weak in front of him. I tried to control my emotions I even tried to look away. Before I could move my face from his eyes he grabbed my chin with one had. Then the other hand whipped a tear that I did not notice rolled down my face.

"I- I'm sssorry for beeing weak" tears started coming down my eyes. I expected him to sneer at me and stop acting like a child. Instead he surprised me with holding on to my closely. In awkward hug I have to at least smile that he's trying comfort me. I snuggled closer to him I really hope he doesn't push me away...

Severus POV

Damn Trinity for putting me in this position! I want to tell Elizabeth everything her grand- well I guess she's not really her grandmother. Tecinally Elizabeth is older then I or Trinity this whole situation is still confusing. I tried to give her a hug I have not given one of thos since Lily my dear sweet Lily. I feel Elizabeth hold me closer it pains me that I must keep this secret from her. I hope someday she will be able to forgive me for this. I let her go and pull her away from me.

"You should get ready. I believe all the Weasley's, Potter, and Granger. Will all be rushing in here soon." she gave me a weak smile while whipping her tears away. "Speaking of Granger I had to make a potion for her. It seems the know-it-all messed up on Polyjuice potion and put cat hair in it. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that. Now would you Elizabeth." I raised an eyebrow at her

She looked away blushing. Ah so she does know what those troublesome children were up too. Maybe I can convince her to me what she knows. I went closer to her she blushed even redder then before. I couldn't help but smirk knowing I was doing this. Not that blasted Potter or Weasley it was I that was making her turn into a scarlet color.

"Do you wish to tell me anything Elizabth?" I asked while getting closer

"I-I don't kknow wh-what your talking about." she stuttered

"I believe you do. Now tell me Elizabeth." I smirked

Then she did something that surprised me. She kissed my nose. For once I was actually speechless. Why in the world did she just kiss my nose? Before I could ask what the hell was that for. She jumped out of her bed, grabbed her wand, ran to the bathroom, and warded the door so I couldn't get in. I was still trying to comprehend why she kissed me.

Elizabeth POV

OH MY MERLIN!!!! I jus bloody kissed Snape on the nose!!! He was questioning me about Hermonie I felt like I would cave in. Just looking into those amazing eyes of his. I had to distract him somehow. I just ended up kissing his nose even though I really wanted to kiss his li- WHAT THE BLOODY HELL AM I THINKING!!! I WANTED TO KISS SNAPE'S LIPS!!! If my grandmother would of walked in on that. I am sure she would have his head! I am so stupid!!!

I wonder if he thinks I have gone bonkers for kissing him. Oh Merlin what am i going to do if he acts cold around me again. I know we are suppose to marry each oother but I know he is not happy about it at all. I leaned my head agianst the door. How am I going face him now! Fuck!

UKNOWN POV

I sent one of my spys to keep an eye on my sweet rose. It seems that a man in black is stealing her heart from me. I can not have that happen the ball is growing close. I will use my looks,wealth, and personailty to get her to want to be with me. I can not wait for her power to be awaken. When she gives her heart to me I shall be the most powerful wizard in the world. Voldomort will seem like an insiticit compared to me... Just have to be patient....

RATE AND COMMENT SO I KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP GOING OR JUST STOP :D