Naughty Naughty

JAYY'S POV

Why did Sally have to ruin our moment? Oh well I’ll get it back someday. We were sitting in the back of Dahvie’s car with Andrew behind the wheel. For once Dahvie didn’t wanna drive. He had his head resting gently on my shoulder with a small smile on his face. I decided to tease him. I rested my hand on the inside of his thigh. He blushed and his smile grew bigger. I traced my fingers along his leg with very little force until I was right beside his dick. I pulled my hand away and put my arm around his shoulder. His smile turned quickly into a grimace. He seems to hate when someone teases him like that. I smirked and whispered into his ear. “later” he blushed and his smiled returned. He nodded and wrapped his arm around his waist. He sure as hell is making it hard for me to wait. He is acting so slutty I guess you could say. He makes me want him more than I have wanted anyone else before. We pulled into the I-hop parking lot. I opened my door and jumped out to open Dahvie’s for him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. “aww” Sally chirped and turned to Andrew “why don’t you ever do that for me?” Andrew groaned and looked at us. “cut it out guys” he said in an irritated tone. “you’re making me look like a bad boyfriend” I laughed and walked Dahvie to the door once again holding it open for him just to piss Andrew off. I smiled as we all four were taken to a table. We had just sat down when I noticed a guy looking at me. He looked familiar. And I have to admit he was gorgeous. He smiled and walked over to us. I familiarity hit me like a baseball bat. It was Shawn Brandon. I smiled at him kindly and whispered to Dahvie. “that’s Shawn Brandon the guy who messaged you on Twitter” he smiled and nodded. Shawn had reached us and he was saying “hi Dahvie hi Jayy. I’m Shawn the guy who messaged you on Twitter” I smiled and shook his hand. “we know who you are” I said chuckling. I know I’m with Dahvie and all but Shawn was pretty easy on the eyes. He smiled and Dahvie scooted over allowing Shawn to sit next to me. I chewed on my lip. He was pretty hot. not nearly as hot as Dahvie ,but still pretty hot! We all three talked and agreed on a time to record a song together. I was full and so was everyone else. As we walked out I reached out to shake Shawn’s hand but instead he pulled me into a hug. My heart sped up as he released me. I turned to look at Dahvie. He had his jaw clenched tightly. I sighed and walked over to Dahvie kissing his lips. Hopefully that will send the message that I’m taken. Sally ,Andrew ,Dahvie and I got into the car. Dahvie and I were in the back again. I pulled him close and nibbled on his neck making him moan. Sally looked at us and giggled “naughty naughty” I ignored her and kept sucking and nibbling on Dahvie’s neck until I found his weak spot. As I did he moaned a little louder and clenched his fists. It was driving me wild. “ok guys” Andrew said “cant that wait until we get home? I don’t feel like watching gay porn” I giggled quietly as Dahvie laid his hand on top of my dick. That made me moan. I kissed him up and down his neck. I looked at where I had been kissing him earlier, there was a hicky. Ha-ha I wonder if he will try and cover it up? We had just pulled into the driveway. Sally and Andrew jumped out. “c’mon guys” Sally said. I smiled and headed for my door but Dahvie pulled me back and crushed his lips passionately to mine. I smiled in between the kisses. “oh god” Sally said. I heard her voice wither away as she and Andrew walked off. Dahvie pulled away from the kiss and gently pushed me onto my back. He straddled me and placed his lips to mine once again. I chuckled slightly to myself. Looks like he couldn’t wait any longer either.