decision

JAYY'S POV

I just know that Dahvie is going to choose Kate over me. Sure it will hurt but as long as he is happy, well that’s all that I care about. I love him enough to let him go. I know a lot of people say that but I really mean it. I will never get over him and I’m not going to attempt it. I’ll still be his best friend even if he likes her more than me. She seems nice but kinda slutty. Ew! I just don’t understand why he goes for those kind of girls. Anyways Dahvie has been texting Kate constantly since she gave him her number. He is always glancing my way. I think he is worrying that I’ll get mad or upset. But he and I are still together and if he leaves me for her. Well he wont be the first to choose someone else over me. I cant tell you how many guys have done that to me. But this time is different. Dahvie was really confused about his sexuality so he could at any minute decide that he is completely straight. I did it too. But I guess that still wont excuse him for hurting me. I do love him with all of the fiber of my being. I sighed and sat down next to him on the couch. He didn’t realize it but I was reading the text that she had just sent him. “c’mon babe I no how 2 show u a good time.” I frowned he wouldn’t turn that down. He texted back “idk I rlly like some1 else but I do like u too” my frown deepened and I turned my head. I knew he would look at me any minute and I didn’t wanna get caught reading his texts. His phone went off he opened the text. When he wasn’t looking I looked over his shoulder. “ why don’t we go out tonite then u can tell me what’cha think” he smiled and texted back “ kk J ” well this is it. He was going to dump me. I stood and walked out to calm down some before he told me. I walked into my room and laid down onto my bed. I had put my face into my pillow when Dahvie walked in. well here it goes. “ Jayy” he whispered. I didn’t even sit up “ um I don’t know if we should be together I mean like this” he moved his hand to me and then back to himself. I nodded and sat up forcing myself to smile. “ ok Dahvie its fine by me. I knew it was going to happen” he looked at me confusedly “ what do you mean?” he asked. I sighed. “c’mon Dahv” I said “ you have been with me through every heartbreak every cheater everything! You should know what I mean” he frowned and looked down nodding. He knows that every time I’ve been dumped it was because they had found someone better than me. “Dahvie go hang out with Kate. I know you two will get together” he continued to look down  "but-” he said. I jokingly pushed him and said “go on bro get some” he reached up and messed up my hair. “ok Jayy I’ll be home soon” he said smiling. I slapped the back of his head as he walked out. Once he was gone I jumped back onto my bed. I laid on my back just staring at the ceiling. Before I knew it I fell asleep.~~~ I felt someone shake my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Dahvie. I looked at the clock. It had only been two ours.  "why you home so soon Dahv” I asked “did she not ask you out?” he looked down and nodded “yeah she asked me out and then tried to get me to fuck her” I was confused, “well why didn’t you?” he looked up and faced me. He sighed. “I just couldn’t do it. I cant be with her” wow! “why not?” I asked “she not good enough or hot enough?” he shook his head “its not that Jayy. The only problem with her is-” he paused and put his hand on my bare shoulder. Yes I was shirtless “Is the fact that she’s not you” I felt a smile play on the corners of my mouth. He put his lips to mine and then slowly pulled back. “ Jayy I think” he sighed “ I think I’m in love with my best friend” I smiled and whispered “ well the feeling is mutual” I pressed my lips back to his with a grin on my lips. I cant believe that he came back for me like this! I had to know when we pulled away from our kiss “ how did Kate take it” he smiled and laughed saying “ not so well especially when I said I was in love with you and I called her a slutty bitch” I laughed and pulled Dahvie onto the bed. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. I was on my stomach with my arms wrapped around his neck “Dahvie” I whispered “ be mine again?” he smiled and whispered into the nape of my neck “forever”