keep going stay strong

JAYY’S POV

I was still in Dahvie’s arms and I felt him tense up. His muscles were tight and he started shaking (worse than he already was). I wasn’t sure what the hell would cause him to do that. I forced myself to open my eyes and saw Haley. She was all over Dahvie, like she was as innocent as a little kid. He glared and yelled something. I could hear now but my brain just couldn’t process what he was saying. It was too loud and fast. She whispered something that sounded like “why baby” and he yelled again. I still couldn’t understand him and it was driving me literally insane. After that she yelled something. I fought hard to hear everything but all I heard was “why do you care-him” the rest was just a mash of words. I assumed that she had asked “why do you care about him” or something close to that. It was a good question. Why did he care? I wanted to know for myself so I took much of what I had of energy to listen. I heard him say only “my brother” but she interrupted him. I couldn’t understand what she said but it had to be bitchy whatever it was. Dahvie continued “and I LOVE him” I tensed. Did he really just say that? Was it just my imagination playing tricks on me? I glanced towards her and she had a smirk on her face. She said something I couldn’t make out and Dahvie answered. “I am” then she said something like “love him?” Dahvie relaxed a little and looked down at me I closed my eyes so he wouldn’t know that I was listening. He ran his finger tips along my cheek bone and said “I don’t know I just do ok?” I heard something that sounded like a laugh. Then the rumble of lots of activity. I felt myself being lifted up. It was gentle but still hurt. Plus I didn’t wanna leave Dahvie. He gave me comfort. I knew I was probably headed to the hospital. And I didn’t want to go, I sighed but that hurt badly. Well no deep breathing. I heard someone ask Dahvie “how do you know him are you related” Dahvie didn’t answer right away after a minute he said “only a good friend” I could only hear them because they were right next to me and my mind was clearing up a little bit. The person who he was talking to said “he isn’t likely to make it. It will be amazing for him to get out alive. He will have to fight through it” I felt a tear hit my face. I felt bad that I was the cause of Dahvie’s tears. I heard a person ask Dahvie if he wanted to ride with me in the back. He agreed. I felt myself being moved. Then I soon stopped. I opened my eyes long enough to see where I was. I was in the back of an ambulance. I saw Dahvie next to me and quickly closed my eyes again. I was tired anyways. I would be asleep soon. I was almost asleep when I felt someone grab my hand. It had to be Dahvie no one else was in there with me. I wanted to grab his hand back but I was just too weak. I felt hair graze across my face and then Dahvie whispered in my ear “Jayy if you can hear me, I-I just can’t live without you bro. you have got to fight to get through this. You promise?” I forced myself to grip his hand in mine and wrapped my pinky around his. I heard him gasp. He knew that I only did that with promises that I absolutely refuse to break. I moved my pinky away but kept holding his hand. I would never let myself break this promise. I will not leave Dahvie. I know he does love me in someway and I wanted to always be there for him. Like he has always been for me. I’m not sure if I imagined it but I felt someone kiss my lips. I hope it wasn’t a trick of my mind. I hope he did kiss me. I will get through this. That was running through my head constantly. I would not leave my family, my friends. My fans or my Dahvie.

*one week later*

HALEY'S POV 

Today when one of the cops came to my cell they told me something about Jayy. He had survived and was recovering from surgery. What the fuck! I thought he would have given up. He has nothing good to live for. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. He is worthless. I just nodded. Then the cop said that he and his friend were coming in two days to talk to me. What would they want to talk me for? Well on the bright side I would get to see Jayy in pain. Just the thought made me smile. 

DAHVIE’S POV

My alarm clock went off scaring the fuck out of me. I jumped and quickly put it on snooze. I was just going to lay there when I remembered that I could go see Jayy today. I haven’t been able to see him since his surgery. He had surgery on his ribs and his leg. I wasn’t aloud to see him because he was too tired and they didn’t want him to have visitors. When they had told me that I was pissed. But now I’m happy. It’s been a long wait. I smiled and stood up from my bed. I quickly walked into the bathroom to fix my hair and do my makeup. I pulled on my pants and put on my ima monster t-shirt. To finish off my outfit I put on my skeleton hoodie and my boots. I walked out the door to hop into my car. I wasn’t hungry. I was too excited to eat but I knew I better eat a little something. I decided to stop at McDonalds for a bacon egg ’n cheese biscuit. As I was waiting for my food I heard a girl yell “oh my god! Its Dahvie vanity!” I turned and saw a girl about 14 years old. “Looks like we got us a member of the SGTC!” she blushed and nodded. “Can I please get a picture” I had to laugh at her. She was being so shy “of course” she brought out her camera and had her sister take a few pictures. When we were done she turned and asked me “are you and Haley still together?” I frowned, “no honey we’re not” for some reason she smiled. “Good because everyone hated her anyways

is Jayy doing” I sighed “he is doing well” my food was called and I went to go get it. When I grabbed the bag I walked back to the girl. “Is Jayy really gay?” she asked blushing again. I laughed and nodded. “Are you gay?” she asked. That caught me off guard. I haven’t been asked that in forever. “I-I don’t know doll eyes. It’s confusing. I don’t even know.” she nodded and said “yeah that’s how I was before I went bisexual” I had to smile and then said “well I better go” I bent down and kissed her cheek. I heard her squeal before I walked out the door. The hospital wasn’t far away but it felt like forever to me. I walked into the front entrance for visitors and asked the receptionist “can I please see Jayy von Monroe?” she looked at me and cringed. Never seen a guy with makeup I thought to myself. “Follow me” she said. She took me to a room marked 169. Perfect number. “Here he is” she said. “Don’t upset him. It could hurt him if he moves too much” I nodded and opened the door. and slowly walked in.