My Everything

DAHVIE'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with Jayy’s head resting calmly in my lap. He didn’t have a shirt on which he rarely did. I was playing with his hair, feeling the softness. I was pretty nervous. Today my mom and Jayy’s mom were coming over. It was time to break the news to them about our relationship. I’m sure that they weren’t going to be expecting this at all. Yeah they knew Jayy was gay, but I had always said that I was straight. And it wasn’t a lie. At the time I had thought that I was. I sighed and Jayy glanced up at me. He pulled his hand up and tickled my chin. I giggled and slapped his hand away. He stuck his tongue out at me and I jokingly bent down and bit it. He chuckled and said “ I better get a kiss after going through that kind of pain” he had the most retarded look on his face. It was too adorable. I smiled and kissed his lips passionately. He must have felt the tension in my lips because he said “baby are you nervous?” I nodded stiffly. He frowned and whispered “dude if either of our moms were judgmental do you think they would be so supportive?” I had to admit that it felt good to hear him call me dude again. And he was absolutely right, both of our families have always been super accepting towards our life style. Why wouldn’t they support us being together? Jayy put his hand to my cheek and I nonchalantly leaned my head into his hand. He smiled and closed his eyes taking a deep breathe. He was being the tough one. I smiled down at his face. I just had to be the luckiest guy in the entire world. I have my best friend, and my boyfriend all in one. Who else could say that?! Jayy’s hand slipped down from my face and onto his chest. His mouth hung open and his breathing deepened. I chuckled lightly to myself. Wow that boy could fall asleep at anytime at any place. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I gently reached into my pocket and pulled it out reading the text message from my mom. *we r walking 2 da door* I smiled and texted back * just cum n wen u git to da door* I looked at the door waiting for them to walk in. the door quietly opened and I was still staring at Jayy’s sleeping face. “hey guys” my mom said loudly. I put my finger to my lips and pointed down towards Jayy. They looked at him and then back at me. My mom had a confused look on her face. Jayy’s mom was looking down at her son with a small grin. They sat down on the couch opposite from us and Jayy’s mom asked “what did you wanna talk to us about?” I smiled and shook my head. “ Jayy is going to help me tell you guys” I grabbed Jayy’s shoulder a shook him gently. His eyes popped open and he looked up at me lovingly, yawning slightly. It was too cute. I pointed at our moms with my eyes. He glanced at them and smiled. “hey mom” he said to his mom and smiled at mine. They both smiled at him and said “so what’cha guys wanna tell us?” I smiled at Jayy and he snickered. “well” I said shyly. “I want you to meet my newest lover” they both smiled and my mom asked “well who is she?” I smiled widely and said “HE is right here” just as I said that Jayy placed his lips to mine.

                                                                      JAYY'S POV

As I placed my lips onto Dahvie’s I heard our mothers say “aww” and giggle. Well something tells me that we have their support. I pulled away from Dahvie and we both smiled at them. “I totally saw this coming” my mom said. Oh god I just knew that she was going to say something embarrassing. Dahvie cocked his head to the side and asked “why’s that?” my mom smiled and whispered giggling “well Jayy has always had a crush on you” I blushed bright red and ducked my head. I wish she hadn’t said that. Dahvie giggled and pulled my head over to face him. He kissed my nose and whispered “ I wish you would have told me long ago” that just made me giggle and blush even brighter. I heard Dahvie’s mother laugh slightly and say “ that’s nothing I remember when Dahvie first met Jayy. He came home and said he met the cutest kid ever. I had been shocked at the time but now I know what he meant. He must have had a crush on Jayy even then. didn’t you Dahvie?” he blushed and looked down clicking his teeth gently. I poked his cheek and purposely let my hand graze his cock. His mouth quickly closed and he bit his tongue. I chuckled at him. Our moms were staring at us with huge smiles on their faces. “you two are so cute together” my mom said. I rolled my eyes at her and stuck my tongue out at her. I decided to sit up so I pushed myself up and climbed into Dahvie’s lap. His arms instinctively wrapped tightly around my waist. “aww” our moms said in unison. I chuckled and cuddled into Dahvie. Just then Sally and Andrew walked through the door holding hands. I smiled at them and looked at my mom and Dahvie’s mom. When Sally noticed them she ran over and hugged them tightly. “hey guys!” they smiled and kissed her cheek. She is such a fucking suck up. I felt someone’s eyes resting on me so I looked around only to find Dahvie staring lovingly at me. i reached up and rested my hand on his cheek. He had all my attention until my mom said “well guys we’re gonna go. We should all hang out sometime soon” I smiled and got out of Dahvie’s lap. I walked over to my mom engulfing her in a bear hug. She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. Dahvie stood and hugged his mother good bye. After they walked out Dahvie and I sat on the couch and Sally and Andrew went to their room. I personally was afraid to know what they would be doing any minute now. Especially when I heard the bed creaking. I laid my head in Dahvie’s lap and stared at his beautifully perfect face. As I watched tears came to his eyes. I scrunched my eyebrows together and whispered sitting up and getting into his lap facing him “baby what’s wrong?” I used my fingers to wipe away the tears. He smiled and said “absolutely nothing is wrong. I’m just so happy to have you Jayy. Its impossible to describe” I smiled and blushed as I kissed both of his cheeks. “you are too beautiful” I whispered into his ear making him shiver. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. “you know baby” he whispered “I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way about anyone else before” I smiled and whispered “me either” though that was not entirely true. I had felt more towards Daniel until he broke my heart. I still don’t love Dahvie as much as I had loved Daniel. But Dahvie didn’t need to know that. I’m sure more and more feelings will come and I will be absolutely madly in love with Dahvie. Its already close and going fast. But true love cant be rushed. Sure I do believe in love but not at first sight. I believe that you can love someone on first encounter but you cant be IN love with someone. Dahvie was staring at my face as I was contemplating all of this. When I looked into his eyes he whispered “come closer” with a smile on his face. I leaned my head closer to him and he motor boated my lips. It tickled like a mother fucker. I giggled and kissed his forehead. Yep I’m definitely falling more and more in love with this guy. He will soon be my everything. Very very soon.