a game

JAYY'S POV

It’s funny how Dahvie never knew that I had written my part of ‘Lovestruck’ about him. Well he might know now. After I released his hands he wrapped his arms around my waist. It felt amazing as I melted into his strong arms. I laid down onto the bed and he followed suit. “ Dahvie?” I whispered. “mhm?” he asked. I sighed contentedly and said “you just don’t know how long I have wanted to be with you” he didn’t answer. Had I taken it too far? I turned and looked at him. He had tears running down his face. “baby” I said urgently “what’s wrong?” he sniffled and whispered “ I don’t know. Hearing you say that, it made me so happy” I smiled and felt my throat choke up. Aww that was so cute. I kissed his neck and he moaned almost silently. “ you’re so cute” I whispered. He snickered but blushed. “ well your eyes put the stars to shame” I smiled and blushed. Oh it’s a competition is it? “oh yeah” I said back “when you smile the entire world falls silent” I had never seen him blush so brightly. He sighed and said “ I cant think of one much better than that” I smiled and said “trust me baby. You will” he lifted up just enough to kiss my chest. His lips were warm and damp. It felt amazing. “Dahvie! Jayy!” sally yelled. “come here!” I looked at Dahvie and he shrugged. “ well” I whispered as we stood up “now is the perfect time to tell her” he laughed and we walked together to the living room where Sally was. We sat down on the couch. I would have grabbed his hand but I wanted to surprise Sally. She was sitting across from us with an amused look on her face “so guys I wanna know right now. Are you two together or not?” Dahvie blushed brightly and looked at me. I smiled and said “does this answer your question?” I leaned into Dahvie pressing my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around me and I climbed into his lap. I heard Sally say “ok ok you’ve proved your point” but I didn’t wanna stop. And it was obvious that Dahvie didn’t either. He ran his tongue along the line of my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth allowing him to explore. Our tongues met and we both moaned. “ damn guys!” Sally yelled. “you can stop now” we kept on kissing. She was laughing hysterically at us but I didn’t care. Dahvie and I were having a tongue battle. Fighting over dominance. I eventually won and he gave into my will. I pulled my body even closer to his. So close that when I moved forward our crotches met. Dahvie moaned slightly and I smiled. He is so easy to turn on. We heard a knock at the door. I opened my eyes long enough to see Sally stand and walk towards the door. I didn’t want to but I knew that I would have to stop kissing Dahvie and tell her about the deal. If you could call it that. “sally” I said “listen. Dahvie and I’s relationship is secret so don’t tell anyone without our permission” she looked at me like ‘what the hell is wrong with you?’ but she nodded in agreement. She opened the door and yelled “Andrew!” I heard him laugh. Oh well if it’s just Andrew, Dahvie and I can continue our make out session. I looked down at Dahvie and noticed he was frowning. I smiled and crushed my lips back to his. I rubbed my crotch to his and he moaned again. Sally and Andrew walked in talking “and then the retard runs into the” he paused and yelled “whoa how long have been away from you guys” Sally laughed at him and answered. “well since they are to busy to tell you I guess it’s my job. They got together last night. But it’s a secret don’t tell anyone” he laughed and said “alright, and why are they making out on the couch?” Dahvie started to run his fingers through my hair. He pulled lightly and it made me moan. He enjoyed that. “they were proving that they were dating and I guess they just got a little too into it” Sally said like it was nothing. Andrew laughed again and said “wow, just wow” I heard their footsteps as they walked away. I smiled and ran my hands up Dahvie’s shirt. He quivered underneath my palms. For some reason that turned me on. But I wasn’t going to let it go any further than kissing. Not until he came out of the closet. I didn’t wanna let him give up his ’gay’ virginity to me when he was unsure about his feelings. I couldn’t do that to him. I loved him. He isn’t just a toy. I smiled and got off of his lap. He frowned and pouted. I laughed at his expression. “c’mon Dahv. I’m hungry” he laughed and stood up pulling me with him. “fine” he said “ I’ll make you some pancakes” I hadn’t looked at the clock. It was 9:22. Damn I woke early this morning. But oh well. Dahvie makes AMAZING pancakes. I nodded and sat down by the counter. He walked over to the stove. I knew he would make chocolate chip pancakes. he pulled the chocolate chips from the cabinet. He walked over to me with a chip in his fingers. He put it to my lips and I took it into my mouth. It tasted even sweeter having come from his fingers. He chuckled at me. I wasn’t sure why, but I blushed. “why you laughing at me” I asked. He smiled and leaned over to me “I don’t know, but I just realized something” I turned my head to the side. “what is it?” I asked. His smile grew bigger. “ your smile, your eyes, your heart everything about you makes every other beautiful person in the world look like dirt” I felt my cheeks flood red. He kissed my cheek and walked over to the stove. Well, he has definitely won that game.