time to get high

JAYY'S POV

I smiled as Dahvie fell back to sleep in my arms. I wasn’t really sleepy anymore so I gently pushed him off of me and went to the kitchen. I decided to make him some pancakes. He loves chocolate chip pancakes. I had just pulled everything out when I heard a knock on the door. Well more like someone was dying on the other side of the door. I sighed and opened the door to see Sally and Andrew. I had forgotten that they were moving in with us today. I stuck my tongue at both of them as they walked in. “where’s Dahvie?” Sally asked. I pointed up the stairs and said, my voice still a little bit raspy “he is still asleep. didn’t you hear about what happened last night?” Sally frowned and nodded. Andrew just looked pissed. I walked back to the kitchen with Sally following me. She walked and stood by my side and mumbled “did he really die?” I felt a tear run down my cheek. He had been gone. No heartbeat or breathe. I nodded and chewed on my bottom lip. “I cant believe you saved him that’s just amazing” she whispered hugging my waist. I hugged back with one arm and continued to prepare the pancakes. When they were finished cooking I decided to help Andrew and Sally unpack. I walked into their room just to find them making out. My eyes literally started to hurt. I shut their door and walked to my room. Dahvie was still fast asleep. It was adorable but I wanted him to eat something. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him awake. His eyes popped open and he smiled at me. “what baby?” he asked. I smiled and gave him his pancakes and some juice. He looked irritated but happy at the same time. “Jayy” he said “you don’t have to baby me” I smiled sitting next to him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders as he took a bite of his pancakes smiling at the taste. “ I know” I whispered “but I’ve always been the baby and now its your turn” he blushed and took a sip of his juice. He still had a little on his lips so I licked it off. He blushed like a mad man. It was adorable. I kissed his cheek as he took the last bite of pancake. “oh babe” I said “sally and Andrew moved in today” he smiled. “oh shit let all hell break loose” I laughed at him and took a sip of his juice. He pretended to pout and said “oh hell nah!” I frowned and looked down. He quickly kissed my cheek and stood up. “I’m going to take a shower” I snickered and whispered “how bout I join you?” if I thought that he had blushed before. I was fucking wrong. He turned as red as my red contact lenses. Was Dahvie fucking Vanity embarrassed? I Laughed silently at the thought. I stood up and said giggling “babe I’m kidding” he smiled and stood on his toes kissing me with his full lips. Damn! I love those lips. “be out soon” he whispered walking into the bathroom. I smiled and yelled after him “I’ll be waiting” I may have not been able to see him but I knew he was smiling. I sure as hell was. I laid back down onto my bed just closing my eyes, relaxing. Had he really thought that I was serious when I said I wanted to join him in the shower? Well I wouldn’t have minded it but I’m not ready to see him naked. Wonder is in the mystery you know? Besides I’m pretty sure that I would have had the hardest fucking time controlling my actions. I would have been all over him. Lets just say he isn’t ready to see that side of me. Seriously when I’m really horny they should play ’Ima Monster’ in the background. I still had my eyes closed when Sally ran In and jumped onto my bed with Andrew lopping behind. Yep they were definitely high. I chuckled and whispered “leave it to you two” they both gave me a confused look. “what do you mean?” Andrew asked cocking his head to the side. I laughed and whispered to him “you guys haven’t even been here for thirty minutes and you’re already high” they shrugged and smiled. Just then Dahvie walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Sally laughed for no apparent reason and Dahvie looked at her like she was a retard. Well she sure as hell acted like it! Dahvie winked at me and walked into his room. Sally reached over to me offering some weed. I shook my head and pushed it away. She looked shocked. To be honest so was I. did I really just refuse weed? “who are you and what did you do with Jayy” I chuckled lightly and mumbled “I don’t know Sally I just don’t feel like I need it to be happy anymore.” She smiled at me and said in an almost calm voice. “its because of Dahvie isn’t it?” I smiled nodding. It was. He made me so happy that I didn’t wanna get high. If you really knew me you would know that I love to get high. Sally rested her hand on my shoulder smiling like an idiot. “I’m happy for ya bro”she said standing up off of the bed. But before they left the room she turned towards me and said “you really love him don’t you?” I thought for a moment. Then nodded “I always have loved him and I always will” she smiled and walked out. Now if only I could say that to Dahvie’s face.