New Friends

DAHVIE'S POV

Today Jayy and I are going to the mall. Hot topic :3. But I feel bad that we aren’t going to be able to hug or kiss or anything all because of me. Jayy doesn’t complain but I know it bothers him. He tries to hide it but he just cant hide things from me. Sometimes I feel like I REALLY do stalk him. But I don’t think I do. I sat in my car waiting for him to go grab his car compatible cell phone charger. I guess his phone is about to die or something. I heard the house door close and I turned to see Jayy. He was smiling hugely. I love to see him smile. It makes my heart flutter. He got into the passenger seat and sighed. The sigh sounded irritated. I put my hand onto his shoulder and asked “ Jayy. What’s wrong” he shook his head and smiled at me. I knew exactly why he was upset. He didn’t wanna go to the mall and act like we were just friends. I didn’t want to really, but I’m just not ready. Life is confusing. I rubbed Jayy’s back and then pulled out of the driveway. Jayy was singing along with Justin Bieber on the radio. I laughed at him. He is so weird sometimes. We pulled into the parking lot and Jayy turned towards me “can I have one last kiss before we go inside?” I smiled and pressed my lips eagerly to his. He kissed back licking my bottom lip. I decided to tease him. I opened my mouth but just before his tongue entered I closed my mouth. He chuckled and deepened the kiss. It was amazing. Jayy pulled back and smiled seductively at me. He ran his fingers through my hair and got out of the car. I frowned. Well here we go. We walked into the mall getting weird looks as always. I sighed. I wanted so much to hold Jayy’s hand for comfort. As we were walking two girls came up to us. They didn’t seem to know who we were but one of the girls winked at me. I have to admit she was hot. “ hi” she said to me “ I’m Kate and this is Zoë. What’s your name?” I smiled politely and said “ hey. I’m Dahvie and this is Jayy” both girls smiled at us. The girl named Kate seemed to have a thing for me. I didn’t mind she seemed like an ok girl. She was beautiful. Zoë was checking Jayy out. I laughed silently to myself. Wait till she finds out he is gay. Wait. What if Kate finds out I’m bisexual? Oh well if she don’t like it she can kiss my white ass. “well” Kate said “we’ve gotta go.” she took a piece of paper from her pocket and put it into my hand. Her number. “call me” she said winking. Zoë did the same with Jayy but she didn’t wink “ we should hang out sometime” she said. Jayy sighed and said “ honey, I’m going to go ahead and tell ya I’m gay” she laughed and said “that’s ok. I just wanna be friends. I’m a lesbian so that works out fine” wouldn’t have expected it at all. Jayy laughed and looked at me. I am ashamed to say that I was staring at Kate. Jayy looked so much like he wanted to grab my hand to stake a claim. But he didn’t he just forced a laugh and said to Zoë “ sweet a new bestie!” she laughed and waved as she walked away. Kate leaned over and kissed my lips. “bye cutie” she said. I blushed as she walked away. I turned to the side and noticed that Jayy had walked away from me. He was walking quickly to hot topic. I ran to catch up with him. “ Jayy” I said panting when I caught up with him “ I’m sorry” he sighed and said “ its not your fault. If you like her go for it. I’m not stopping you. I love you too much to hold you back” I felt a tear go down my cheek. For the millionth time today I thought to myself. Life is so fucking confusing. I looked up at him. He was wearing a poker face. I hate it when he does that. it’s the only time that I cant read his emotions. I turned him towards me and said again “I’m sorry” he smiled down at me and said “you shouldn’t be apologizing babe. I just want you to be happy whether it is with me or with someone else.” he is such a good guy. But I think I might like Kate better. But hell I barely know the chick. For all I know she might have aids! Well I’ll figure it out and make the right decision. At least I hope I will.