Goodbye

Well everyone... that was it. I hope you liked the book, I was trying to decide between 3 endings for this book. One of which would've been really depressing, one would've been kinda stupid. Then this one, a perfect amount of stupid and weird.

But! That doesn't matter now. The point is, this book changed me a lot. It made me a better writer, made me think more, and not to mention: Gave me a whole new level of love from all you guys who loved my book! I've written books in the past, but this is the first one fanfiction I've ever put on the internet before. This is the first BATIM fanfiction I ever made actually.

I hope you guys were able to connect with the characters the way I did, I tried my hardest​ to keep them in the same personality order. I have a bad habit of making characters switch personalities randomly. But all that aside. I'm so happy I got this far, I didn't think I'd even finish this book, also didn't think it would get so many reads! You are all awesome. And I'd like to thank you all for all the love, support, encouragement, and friendship you've given me.

When I told myself I would stop at 30 chapters... it felt like such a long ways away. But now that it's here and it's published... it's almost as if I lost a friend. Like the feeling parents get when their only child moves away. The fact I'll never write another chapter of this book makes me sad, but also proud. I MADE this story. It was successful, fun, entertaining, and such an adventure to make.

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. It really means a lot to me knowing you guys liked this story. I wish I could've made the ending better. But I wanted to make it "beautiful" or at least cute. I hope you liked the end nevertheless!

Well, there's one more thing I forgot to mention. I'M MAKING A ONE SHOT BOOK! Yep! A one shot, it's for my friend laurens_turtle. She BEGGED me to write this. Haha! Love ya girl! It'll be up shortly I promise!

Well that's about all I have to say, thank you so much for reading this far and sticking with me. I'll write for ya later. Goodbye!

~ThatOneRag💞💞💞