Jealousy

Sorry for the slow updates. Been working on my new book. But I got some fun ideas for this next few chapters!
------------------------------As he scarfs down the entire bag, he is left covered in crumbs. Crumbs literally speckle his entire upper body. You take the bag and set it by your suitcase. "You really like that stuff huh sweetie?" He nods quickly.

"That's the best stuff ever! What is it? Is there more? Can I have them? Can you always bring those? Why are they so amazing?" Bendy starts speaking a mile a minute. You shake your head playfully, kissing his cheek. "I think you should take a break from junk food for a bit."

Bendy sits up quickly. "R-right, sorry... how rude of me." He stands up, well, by stand, he crouches. "I'll go see what Boris is up to. You just um... do whatever for a minute." He crawls away, leaving you in your pile of junk. "Bendy's so innocent... it's a shame he had to go through so much." You whisper, picking up your stuffed animal.

You crawl out of the fort and look around at the building. There's a narrow space between the fort and the wall, you slowly walk through it, looking for the boys. As you start looking around the room, staring at all the blankets, pillows, and sheets, you trip over a board on the floor and fall.

You scream when falling, but landed on your stuffed animal so you didn't get too injured. But you did scrape up your elbow pretty bad. Boris' head pokes up from the fort on the other side of the room. "(Y/N)?! YOU OKAY?" He stands up and runs to you, not really caring about the fort getting trampled.

He reaches you, and helps you stand. Looking you over, he sees your scrape. "Awe, poor thing. I'll clean that up." Boris says gently pulling you to a drawing desk, he sets you in a chair and goes over to the fort, grabbing a pillow, bringing it back and presses it against your wound.

You look up at him and smile softly. "Thanks Boris, this really helps." He nods and takes the pillow case off the pillow itself, tying it around your elbow. "That should help stop the bleeding. Try not to move that arm for a bit." You nod, and hug the stuffed animal tightly.

Looking up, you see Bendy poking his head out behind a corner. You smile at him. "Hey Benders, come on over babe." Bendy walks over to you quickly, standing in between you and Boris. He clings to your leg and glances at Boris. You look at him oddly.

"Bendy what's wrong?" He doesn't reply. "Bendy?..." No reply, he just clings tighter. Boris reaches out to Bendy, but Bendy growls at him. Which sounds more like Simba's first roar if anything. But, a growl.

Boris stares at him oddly. "Woah, easy there dude. Why you acting like this?" Bendy climbs into your lap and looks away from Boris. "Back off, (Y/n) is mine!" You both stare at Bendy. You wrap an arm around Bendy's waist. "Boris, can I talk to him in private please?" Boris nods and leaves.