Separation

You slowly stop walking, staring at the ink puddles on the floor. "What's with all the ink on the floor?" You step closer to it. Bendy yelps in fear and runs to you, grabbing your arm and yanks you back. "DON'T TOUCH THOSE PUDDLES!"

You squeak and fall to the floor in front of him. "W-what's wrong? It's just ink." Bendy, grabbing you by the underarms, pulls you further away from the puddle. "That's the bad ink." "Bad ink?" "They turn to ink... zombie... things when gotten too close to."

You stand up, staring at him. "Okay, out of all the weirdness this building already has, the odds of me believing that... is 100%..." Bendy nodded "Good, so stay away from them please. keep about a 5 foot radius around them and you'll be fine." He goes back to walking, in which you followed.

After several minutes of walking, you look around at the shelves and see a couple cans everywhere. You pick one up and stare at it. "Bacon soup... what in the world is bacon soup?" Bendy turns to face you, giving a snarky comment. "Bacon soup is soup made with bacon."

You glance at him and roll your eyes. You've noticed how much sassier he got the moment you went down to this basement. "I should ask him if he's alright." Thinking to yourself. You turn to Bendy. "Bendy are-" Bendy, isn't there anymore. "Bendy?!" Your calling is left with complete silence.

"Did he really just leave me here?" Little bit of anger bubbles in you. "When I find him, he's gonna get it." You look at the floor, his footprints are still there. Following them, you start to look at the posters around you. One of which, caught your eye.

It was a picture of a female demon thing. A little ink heart is below the poster. The ink has dried up and looks like it's been there for years. The name Alice is written in somewhat sloppy cursive below the heart. "Who's Alice? One of Bendy's friends?"

You're heart sank a little at the thought. "Bendy must've​ once had a girl... wonder what happened to her?" You turn away from the poster and keep walking. "It was years ago. Maybe it was Boris' babe or something. Just hope she isn't actually alive." Your mind began to melt into nothing but slight sorrow.