Kindness

Hey guys, I noticed this book has like... 50 million chapters in it. And I wanna know when I should wrap it up. I was thinking at around 30 chapters at the most. But I wanna know your thoughts. I don't wanna be one of those people who doesn't know how to just end a story. So, let me know what you think. It'd really help. Anyways, here's another chapter!
------------------------------
You cling to the stuff animal tightly, keeping eyes tightly shut and refusing to speak, even after Bendy asks you several times to answer him. You can hear Bendy give an irritated sigh, then grab the sides of your face and lifts it. "(Y/n), look at me, now. Don't make me ask again."

You eventually give in and open your eyes, finding him with a very stern look on his face. You stare at him, about to say something, but before you could he presses his lips against yours. Slightly confused, you kiss him back, but his grip on you doesn't let you pull away.

Finally, he let's you go. Trying to look tough, but looked more pouty than anything else. "Now, tell me everything that happened after I left. I need​ your most honest answer. Better not lie to me. I don't like lying."

You sigh, looking at your lap. You clutch the stuff animal tighter.

"After... you guys ran off... I decided to leave the fort. Then, the singing I heard from the basement returned. It was just... beautiful and... I couldn't really... control myself. I had to follow it. Whoever was singing was taunting me. I KNOW they were... I got angry, and screamed to show themselves. They ran away, but I followed... all they left behind were those feathers. I swear I'm just... loosing my mind here. They said to run away, cause you guys would hurt me. I got defensive I suppose."

Bendy blinks a few times, then kisses your forehead. He whispers to you softly. "I'll make you all better sweet pea. I promise." Sitting next to you, he smiles. "Just get some rest. I can help you fall fast asleep."

Grabbing your Sleeping bag, he unzips it and helps you get inside. You giggle softly. "Bendy... darling you really don't have to." "Nonsense, you're hurt. And it's my job to help you. And... I guess since I already kinda... spilled the beans, you already know I um... love you and so... Uh... I love you and only want what's best for you."

You rest your head on his lap, nuzzling his stomach and smile. Letting your hands make little patterns in his inky body. He smiles and hums a soft tune. Until, everything slowly goes black as you fall asleep.
------------------------------I can practically hear half of you dirty minded people making "BJ" jokes about the second half of this chapter.