Surprises

(In order to keep this book "Cursing-Free" I will make the most stupid substitutions for the bad words. Also, I drew the picture myself!)
------------------------------------
Taking a step back, the voice gets softer. "Don't be alarmed by me. I'm a friend of Bendy."

"Who are you?" "Who am I? Well I'm the one and only-..." The creature steps out of the darkness. It's a wolf, about 3 feet taller than you. Stitched from the bottom rib up, and wearing ink/blood stained overalls.

"...Boris." It finishes. Your eyes widen some. "I thought you were-" "What do you think Bendy was doing?" "What did he-" "He gave me a new life. Frankenstein monster... ed... eh... don't question it." Boris smiles halfway and steps towards you. "Bendy was so thrilled I came back, he fainted. Such a cute little guy he is."

Never in your life have you felt so confused/terrified/excited/and shocked. You wanted to question everything that was happening, but, since he seems to interupt you each time. you keep your mouth shut. Boris stretches and looks around. "This place sure has gone to crap huh? Ink absolutely everywhere. Did a pipe break again or some shiz?"

A moment of silence occurs, before Boris walks past you, looking at every room, nook and cranny of the building. "Where's Bendy?" You ask nervously following him. He turns to face you. "Probably still passed out in the room I was strapped up in."

"Okay... thank you." You reply and walk into the dark room. Fumbling around till you find the Bendy lump on the floor. "Bendy?" You whisper, no response is made. So, you pick him up and carry him out of the room. You look down at Bendy, fast asleep, and nuzzling your shoulder gently.

"That won't be the only surprise you'll have..." You softly say laying him in a chair at an old desk. "I'll be back later..." You gently kiss his cheek and leave the building.