Conversation

After hours of Bendy telling you everything about his life, who hurt him, how long he's been there, along the way you figure out what gender Bendy is before having to awkwardly ask, everything. "Sounds awful, that must be really tough on you Bendy." You say looking at the posters around you, Bendy nods.

"I've been alone ever since Boris was killed... he was my best friend, I was his little buddy. He was like a brother to me." Bendy lowers his head and small ink droplets leak from his eyes. "Bendy, don't cry. It'll be okay." You hug him and let him cry into your shoulder.

"So what happened to that other guy? Henry... what'd you do with him?" You ask, Bendy goes silent. He sniffles once and looks down. He struggles to speak. "I know he didn't... mean harm... but... I was so... angry I... I... it's hard to say."

It didn't take long to figure out what he did, small part of you pulled away from Bendy, but you didn't wanna seem rude. "...Oh..." You whisper. "He left us... with that... monster I..."

His voice fades off and he stares at the floor again. "I wish I could tell him how sorry I was. And I just wanted to be happy again. I wanted to be remembered. I didn't wanna be left behind... I was sick of being alone."

Unsure how to respond, you patted him between his horn/ear/things and gave a small smile. "Well, you seem like a wonderful person, I won't let you be forgotten." You stand up, and kiss his hand.

"I have to go home now Bendy, I'll be back tomorrow morning. I promise you that." A light grey oval lightly appears on his face. It appears to be like blush. He nods and gives a shy smile.

"Alright (y/n)... I... I trust you..." He softly says. And with that, you hug him and leave the building.