Chapter 15

i know this one's short, but i didnt have much time this weekend. next upload tuesday, that one will be longer. so comment and vote please :)

------------------------------

Chapter 15

I walked in the door after James, to see as normal that carter and Dan were sitting on the couch playing Xbox, I could hear my mom in the kitchen and my dad was most likely upstairs.  James looked over at me once more and I nodded. Carter and Dan looked over at us and smiled. “nice too see you guys back, it’s been a lot quieter without you guys around” carter said. I wasn’t sure if that was meant to be taken as a insult or compliment but I smiled anyway.

“how was the charity thing?” Dan asked. “it was good” I don’t plan on telling him that I was James. But anyway now I had to tell them. “Ok I need to talk to you guys about something.” I think it’s better if I tell them at different times. “ok so talk” they said staring at the TV.

“yea it’s kind of a big deal, so let’s go in my room” I walked over and turned off the stupid Xbox. They groaned but got up and walked up the stairs. I shot James a nervous look but he returned a reassuring smile. I don’t know how he can be so calm…..

I close the door behind me and sat on the bed un-comfortably. “So what did you want to say?” carter asked with a smirk. Why was he even smirking? “ok well I’m just going to straight up say it. I'm dating James” Carter had a smile on his face for some reason and Dan looked completely shocked.  “well finally” me and James stared at Carter weirdly. What does he know here….

“how- wait what?” I asked. I didn’t even know where to begin. “that night when you were forced to come out to that party with me? yea I saw you and James. So I figured with him living here and all it would happen eventually. Not a surprise to me” he shrugged. I let out a sigh of relief thank god that was all he saw. I just realised how much secrets I have with James. I looked over at Dan un-easily. He was sitting there with a hard look on his face.

“Dan” I asked softly. “What? You guys couldn’t tell us? how long has this even be going on. And what the hell? My best friend and my sister?” he yelled before storming out.  well I guess I was expecting  a bad reaction from Dan, at least half of It went good…….. I looked over at James and carter with a frown on my face. “don’t worry Tay he’s gonna come around, it’s just a bit weird for him right now. but just think about it, your both family too him” Carter said before walking out.

It was just us two left, and know we had to tell my parents which will have to be the hardest part by far.  “ok I guess we shouldn’t stress that because we have another confession to my parents to deal with right now.” I nodded, pushing the thoughts of Dan to the back of my mind.

I walked back down stairs and only Carter was on the couch this time. I noticed that Dan’s car keys and his shoes were gone, he must have been really mad. I walked into the kitchen to see mom cooking dinner. “hey mom I need to talk to you and dad for a second”. she looked up from the stove “ok then talk” was everyone in this house the same?

“no it’s kind of important, I want to talk to you and dad together.” I said firmly. She gave me a strange look before nodding and going upstairs. We walked into my dad office where he sat at the desk. I closed the door behind me and everyone was looking at each other. But they were looking at James the strangest, probably wondering what he has to do with any of this.

“well me and James are dating” I said bluntly. I didn’t like beating around the bush and it was better off coming straight out. both their eye went wide and stared at us. it was a while before one of them decided to speak. “uh are you two sure about this?” my mom asked.

“yes Mrs. Adams, we made this decision together and I'm sure I want to be with Taylor if that is ok with you” James spoke up for the first time, Which actually surprised me. “well son everyone in this room knows that even if I said no it wouldn’t matter. But if this is what you guys want to do then we will support you on this. We’re happy for you both.” My dad said. wow they took it pretty well.

“did you guy tell your brothers yet honey?” my mother said softly too me. “Yea we did, Carter’s ok but Dan, well he took it a bit differently” I said not really wanting to say the words out loud.  “Just give him some time. And we really are happy for you both. Thank you for coming to us and telling us” my mom smiled over at us.

So for the most part this went pretty well, I looked over at James and smiled, I was glad this went the way it did for the most part. I just hope that they’re right and Dan comes around.  “Well with that said, I have a dinner that needs to be cooked” my mom said walking out of the office.

“guess we’ll be leaving too” I nodded and left the office. I walked up the stairs, fully aware that James was following me and into my room. I heard the door close behind me and I flopped down on the bed with a sigh. “Everything went pretty well” James said coming down beside me.

“Yea I guess” I snuggled more into his side. That took a lot out of me to say that to all of them. “I'm tired” my voice was muffled against the sound of his sides.  “Well then I guess we should go to sleep, you think your parents would mind if we slept together?” he got up and asked.

“Who cares” I dismissively said. He laughed a little before walking out to get changed.  I tied my hair up into messy bun and changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I climbed into bed and waited for James to come back.  he walked in a couple minutes later wearing boxers and a white t-shirt.

He climbed in next to me and I folded into his side. “thank you for everything” I mumbled. “For what? I should be thanking you for giving me a chance after everything that I put you through”. “Well I guess everything else just made us stronger together. You know why I gave you that extra chance?” I saw him looking up and the ceiling as he let out a slow sigh. “why did you?” he asked.

“because I could see you were actually trying, somthin you didn’t do much of. You tried to prove to me that you were for real, and that’s something I would risk myself on” I answered truthfully. “you’re so different from anyone else I’ve ever met you know that?” he said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

“well your defiantly not what I expected James.” I said right back. “it all started with your dirty little secret” he laughed lowly. “mine? You mean yours…” I laughed right along with him. I was glad that I can say right now that I was happy and he was mine. That was all that mattered right at this moment as I laughed along with him.

---------------------------------------

one or two chapter left ;)