Chapter 11

it's really short, but it's almost over, and i need to write the last few chapters which will be longer.

----------------

Chapter 11

I walked into the car and sat in the seat awkwardly. “look at me Taylor” he startled me. I looked over at him hesitantly, not expecting to see him staring at me so intently. “uh yea?” I squeaked. “I figured something out” he said before turning back to the car and driving away from the beach. “and what would that be” I don’t even know if I wanted to ask but at the same time I was curious as to what he could possibly want to share with me.

“I want you. I don’t care, I’ll dump Rosanna and I’ll wait a year for you. But I decide that I want you” I snorted “do you really think it’s that easy? Just because you want me your going to get me? you know what you put me through and how you teased me? and not to mention what my brothers would say” I couldn’t even believe what I was hearing. He actually wanted me now? was this some kind of sick joke or something? 

“ I don’t care we can work all that out, but your going to be with me. as soon as I get home I will dump Rosanna and tell everyone that I like you. That I want to be with you” ok now I'm sure he’s gone crazy

“do you want to cause chaos?” my eyes were practically bulging out of my face at what I was hearing. After all the calming I did I was now back on the crazy train. “well I want the truth out so we can be together finally. I want everyone to know it. we can work around your family and soon enough your going to come with me” he sounded so sure of himself I had to laugh.

“what makes you so sure of it all?” I was finding this all funny now. “because I love you and I have never felt this way about a girl before and I intended to make it work.” That made me stop laughing and stare at him “what?” was all I could say. “yea I don’t know how I happened to fall in love with my best friends sister over 2 weeks but I did, and I don’t want to change it. and I know you feel the same way. The way we’ve been together for the past few days and the things we’ve already been through makes me sure that i love you and I want you”

“uh” I was still at loss for words. But I had to say something. I wasn’t going to be one of those stupid girls who said nothing then caused a whole problem just because they couldn’t find the proper words to say. 

“well I guess your going to have to try then because I'm not giving in that easy. I was ready to be with you before your little episode with Rosanna when you came home that night” I said. I wasn’t going to change my mind and that was my decision. 

 “ok then tay, I will do everything I can. I will promise you that I will make it up too you and I’ll be worth it after all of this……” to me that as a empty promise. I’ve trusted him so many times before I can say that he’s let me down about 4 of the 5 times I trusted him. I have nothing left to say so I just stare out the window. 

-------

James said nothing more the whole car ride home and I was thankful for that. I walked straight inside and up to my room. I didn’t think anything much of it till I realized how tired I really was. It was a only Tuesday and in some sense I wish the week would last forever just so I don’t have to go with James to his stupid parents house.

I heard heavy footsteps coming up the room followed by sniffling. I opened my door ad looked outside confused to see Rosanna there trying not to cry but failing. “Hey what’s wrong?” I asked softly.  She looked over at me like she was actually surprised to see me “well uh- James just broke up with me” I couldn’t even comfort her after I heard that. James really broke up with her? like for real? Wow…..

I really didn’t think he would. “uh- I'm sorry” I said before running down the stairs. I saw Dan and carter sitting on the couch so I raced towards the kitchen and found James drinking a glass of water. “you-you uh” I couldn’t even get the words out. I wanted to say something but I couldn’t say anything right now. “yes I broke up with Rosanna” he said slowly with a smirk. I looked at him dumb founded with my eyes wide and my mouth gaping. 

He walked over to me and leaned down close to me “I told you I’ll do whatever it takes” he whispered before closing my mouth with his hand and walking away. Wow……… what the hell just happened?  Well I have no idea. 

I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room with my brothers. I sat there watching the TV for the next hour but I wasn’t even paying attention. I was mostly just sitting there staring at it replaying what just happened…………..