34: The Place She Once Called Home

The Place She Once Called Home

At the ports of Sindria, the people are busy as usual, but it was not because of their businesses. They were all busy preparing for a party to celebrate the coming home of their king. It was also to celebrate the noble and victorious fight that he has done in the home country of one of his eight generals, Magnostadt, against the Kou Empire.

They were all excited to see their king after his absence. They were all praying for his safe return and victory. The musicians were preparing to play the festive music and the song that’ll surely glorify their King, his generals, and his beautiful country. A song that their beloved Lady left them two years ago as a gift: Glorious Sindria.

“I see it! The King’s ship is just at the horizon!” exclaimed one soldier who is standing on top of a tower by the bay. The people yelled in happiness knowing that their King has safely returned to them. The beating drums were heard to set up the festive mood,

“...wait! There’s a Kou Empire ship flying its colors!”

“There’s also an unusual ship behind it!” A huge sea vessel with an unusual design, structure, and an unknown flag flying a huge sky blue sail with a character for snow written on an eight pointed snowflake with a white dragon circling it was just behind the Kou Empire ship.

This alarmed the citizens of Sindria. Didn’t their King fought against Kou? Wasn’t he victorious? Why is an enemy ship with him along with an unknown one?

The Sindrian flag ship where the king was riding was the first one to drop anchor at port. The King was the first one to descend and he was smiling and waving to his citizens.

Seeing the expression their king was wearing assured them that everything was fine making them start playing the festive music. The trumpets were played as soon as he step on land, signaling his return.

The song Glorious Sindria was played as the generals Drakon and Yamuraiha followed him. The people were cheering ad saying “Welcome home!” as they shower the war heroes with flower petals and adorn them with colorful flower garlands while singing:

🎶"Sindria of Glory, home of our hearts

🎶"The bonds that unite us cannot be replaced

🎶"Let’s cherish beautiful Sindria & its  long-lasting peace, my friends.

🎶"This is our oath"🎶

Amidst the festivity celebrating the island country’s King return, the Kou Empire ship was the second one to drop anchor. Soldiers from Kou who numbered around thirty marched down from the ship to the unknown one who also dropped anchor. Two male descended from the unknown ship wearing noble looking armor and clothing. Their hair colors were orange and black respectively so were the color of their armor and clothing. They stood at attention at the end of the ramp as if waiting for someone.