24: Ascending

Aayy! I'm back 😄 with a new chapter~ This one is dedicated to Vestonica. Welcome to the world of Hiraeth! Please support us from now on <3

Ascending

The White Snake Hall, where a ceiling mural of a huge white snake can be seen together with the story of Xue painted in with it. Here, all the important meetings are held and the place where the royalty grants their audience. The hall is being slowly filled by the twenty different village chiefs along with some of their people and council, the Seven Lords and their main family members, the Council of Elders and the Parliament. The room is separated into two by a long and wide walkway. At the end of the walkway is a flight of stairs with twenty-seven steps signifying the twenty-seven people who governs Xue alongside the Royal Family. On top of the stairs are the thrones where the King and his family sits in large velvet cushions. The pillars, the walls and the floor were all filled with the carvings of dragons which is their country's symbol.

They were all greeting each other, checking, asking if their village is doing well and if they need assistance. Some small talks about today's topic was being thrown here and there and each has a different opinion from the other. The sounds of trumpets started playing as a sign of the arrival of the Royal Family. Everybody stood up and looked towards the door at the end of the walkway where their Prince, Aoren, and their Princess, Yukiko entered wearing the traditional clothing of the royal family. Aoren is sporting a black and blue traditional clothing of Xue for the prince, dragon patterns visible on it. His long hair was let down, his crown with beads dangling on the side adorning his head. He walks in a refined and dignified manner as he only looks straight ahead.

Yukiko on the other hand, is wearing a heavy looking floral kimono because it was a layered with different fabrics

Yukiko on the other hand, is wearing a heavy looking floral kimono because it was a layered with different fabrics. Her hair was styled to be let down, adorned with her crown as the princess and a single red rose on the right side of her head to complete the look. She was walking in an elegant manner, just like a princess brought up to be royal.

If the people of Sindria and the people they made friends and acquaintance with saw them, they'll look absolutely stunned at how they appear and act now

If the people of Sindria and the people they made friends and acquaintance with saw them, they'll look absolutely stunned at how they appear and act now. The two are members of the royalty and not just some silly magician and a metal vessel user afterall. As they walk down the walkway, the people all bowed one by one, doing the salute of their country as to give them respect as they pass by. Aoren and Yukiko ascended the stairs and each step they took, a drum will be beat to count the steps that they are taking. Yukiko needed assistance to climb so Setsuna gladly helped her climbed since she is more than just a maid now, she is an adviser to them.