Lost Scroll

Dancing Drunk [Yukiko]

Alcohol can do amazing things to a person. Especially with a person's personality. A calm and collected person can be a crybaby when drunk and an always poised one can turn wild and seductive. No one can really tell what a person hides underneath his skin.

This is a story that took place after a year of the Heiwa siblings' arrival in Sindria. A story that they want everyone who saw to forget it for eternity. A story that still circulates around especially among the eight generals who find delight in watching the siblings feel shy.

The King of Sindria, Sinbad, was celebrating his birthday. There were lots and lots of food, people, lights and of course lively music accompanied by beautiful women dancing along to the beat to entertain the party and to keep things lively. The siblings were amazed to see such a festivity so different from what they do in their country for the first time. Everyone was laughing while eating and drinking.

"Aniki! I want to try those food over there!" Yelled an excited Yukiko as he points at the buffet table situated at the veranda where the king and his generals are overlooking the party. Aoren nodded in approval as he drags along Sharrkan and Spartos with them. Even Jafar went over with them, giving them helpings of the food. Everyone was clearly enjoying the moment. They particularly like seeing the always formal siblings smiling freely and enjoying the party to the fullest.

"Yukiko! Come and join me here!" Called Sinbad to the white haired woman who was enjoying her plate. She obeyed nonetheless and went over to his side. There, she spent chatting with him about some topics including her adventures around the world. Sinbad was clearly interested since he is a lover of adventure stories afterall. Sinbad also told her some of his tales and they were laughing heartily until..

"My King, pardon the interruption but the ladies have arrived." Said one servant.

"SINBAD OU-SAMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!" Squealed the girls wearing skimpy clothings with the lively colors of their flower crowns and garlands. They rushed to his side, taking up the space surrounding him resulting for Yukiko to pushed out of the scene.

"Dance with us, please~ We rarely dance together nowadays!"

Sinbad was clearly enjoying the attention and the adoration these women were giving him, completely forgetting his conversation partner who was now frowning at the side. Yukiko gave out an annoyed huff before walking away.

"Stupid. Pervert. Lustful." She murmured as she descended from veranda to the party ground. There she stood beside the long table serving drinks since she was thirsty. The night was slowly getting old and she thought, "We should liven up the party again. Even if that Stupid King is satisfying his carnal desires up there, it's still his birthday afterall."

Grabbing a fairly large black bottle on the table before walking over to the side of the party where the musicians are playing, she started chugging down some of its content because of her thirst. She ended up coughing because of the strong taste followed by a sense of dizziness. She had grabbed one of the bottles containing the strongest liqour in Sindria - UMBRA.

You see, Yukiko can't really handle alcohol very well like her brother. She has little to no tolerance towards the beverage. That's why it was no surprise when Pisti and Yamuraiha saw her, she was nothing like her usual poised and calm self. Instead, they saw a euphoric woman playing the violin in a wild and lively manner much to guests delight. She was laughing loudly as if she doesn't care about the world anymore. She was circling the crowd who were clapping and dancing to the music she is making accompanied by the drum players. They slightly panicked seeing her in such a state that they pulled her to the quiet side of the party grounds.