Chapter Twenty-Five: I've Been Attacked By A Ninja

"Vestibulum ut tibi obviam non possumus. Primum ad vigilemus nostris perdidit heroine a forma somno et suus paratus."

"Vedete possum."

Soft, muffled footfalls.

"Melody, its time to get up." a sweet voice rings through my ears.

I flip over, moaning. "Five more minutes."

The voice laughs. "It's already noon, we let you sleep an extra hour."

My eyes lazily flutter open. Chris stares down at me with an amused expression. I hold out my arms. "Carry me."

He laughs, sliding his arms under me. "Yes my queen."

He lifts me off the bed with ease, cradling me in his arms. My hands fall, resting on my stomach. He walks me over to the glass room, setting me down on a little glass chair. "The outfit is next to you." he informs before closing the door, leaving me alone.

I groan, pulling my top over my head. "Thanks,"

~

Stealth stands in the center of the nature walk hallway, her arms folded over her chest.

"Finally, what took you so long?" she asks impatiently.

"I'm sorry-" Chris begins but I cut him off.

"I'm tired!" I whine

Stealth rolls her eyes and begins down the path. "Four years asleep and you're still tired?"

I shrug as we enter the inner cavern.

"Is it just me or is it colder in here?" I shiver.

Chris pulls me closer to him.

"Just you," Stealth answers casually.

"Okay, so what are we dong today?"

"Well, what did we do yesterday?"

"I believe we showed her around the city and the palace." Chris answers.

"So that just leaves the training center."

"Wait, what about the dungeon and-"

"You can show her that on your own time." she snaps.

We remain silent out of shock.

~

We finally reach the end of the inner cavern and enter the grand hall. Stealth leads us to the air lock door that Talon dragged Joe through yesterday. I notice that all of the tables have been stripped of all their silverware, plates, and other dinning utensils.

The air lock door opens, sending a sudden burst of air my way. We walk in, Stealth leading the way. All is dark for a while, and then the sound of another air lock door opens, a white light piercing the black veil that surrounds us. I shield my eyes.

We step through the threshold and into what appears to be a gym. Areas on the wall are padded, as is a large area in the center of the floor, covering practically the entire space in cushions.

"This is the gymnasium." Stealth proudly proclaims. "We mainly use this room to spar with one another."

An air lock door in the far left corner of the room opens. A tall, slim, yet muscular female walks into the room. She has long hair that has been pulled back into a high ponytail, though it still flows down to her waste. Her eyes are a light shade of blue. She's in a tight, gold with blue rimmed jump suit, though it looks more so like a full body leotard. She looks very pretty.