Chapter One: It's All Just One Big Flashback

A/N: The picture is what I imagine Melody Pinerod to look like throughout the entire series. Partway through Book One I will have a picture of an animation of what (Okay, most of them aren't what I imagine, but they are the closest I could find. Don't hate me!) I imagine to be Renee, Jessica, Rebecca, Derick, Joe, and Mathew. In Book Two I will have a picture of what I imagine to be Chris Whiteman to look like throughout the entire series. Partway through Book Two, I will try to find photos closest to the other characters, but this won't be easy. I'll let you know what characters I have in the start of Book Two. So without further to do, enjoy! (Don't forget to vote and comment!)

~

The door slowly creaks open as Chris enters the hallway. His hair was dripping, straight against the side of his gorgeous face and even though the lights were florescent, shining with beauty. I could hear the crashing of thunder through the screen door. I could smell the revolting smell of soaked worms just out for the early morning rain. I never liked worms. Especially their stench.

"Hey, Melody, you up yet?" Chris spoke, shutting the door slowly behind him, yet it still shook the house when it closed. "Sorry,"

I groaned and rolled over in my bed.

"If you don't get up, I'll drag you out of bed." That was his lame attempt to get me down the stairs.

"Fine, then come up here!" Just as I said that, I realized that I jumped in bed last night, still wet from my shower, with only my towel tightly wrapped around me. "On second thought, hold on a second."

Although I was on the second floor, I could still hear him laugh at my response.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled back the covers, swinging my legs around. "And not for the reason you think!" I screamed down.

"Sure Melody, what ever you say!"

I should have known better to focus on myself than on him, since when I stood up, I ended up face down on the floor, sending a loud crash through the floors. I groaned in pain.

"Melody, are you okay?" I didn't respond. I couldn't feel my face. He paused for a moment, then shouted up to me. "I'm coming up!"

If I could, I would have screamed in objection, but again, my face was still completely numb.

I heard his heavy foot falls marching up the stairs, and trust me, with my face flat against the floor, I could hear them just fine.

As he approached the top of the stairs, I could tell he saw into my room since the foot falls became immensely slower.

"Wow Melody, is this the ninth time this month I've found you face flat on the floor in your towel? You'd think by now you'd know better." he laughed, leisurely walking towards me.

I could tell my face was beginning to cool down since right after that comment I protested, "Well then, we can't all be perfect, can we?"

He paused, then began singing, "Nobodies perfect! You get-"

"Oh, first Rebecca Black's Friday now Hanna Montanna's Nobodies Perfect?" I rolled my eyes as he picked me up by my waist.

"Yup! Just wait till you hear what I've got planned for tomorrow!" he laughed

Then came the awkward silence. I was in my room, in an orange towel, staring at Chris's beautiful eyes. He was standing in front of me, his eyes focused on mine. I could still tell the storm hadn't let up since the faint noise of the rain Pitter Pattering on my roof hadn't let up, but at that moment, it seemed like everything outside had just, disappeared.