Ch.22 11th's End

"I bring proof of Courage and com-rage ship.What is this ship and why are you here?"My dad toke his hood off and spoke more."Identify yourselves by species and planet of origin."We turned around."Exterminate,Exterminate...Etc."(I think you got it.) Dad started speaking to Handles."Handles!!Ooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"We were transported to the TARDIS."Every time I go onto a ship they shoot at us,Handles I said put us on a ship,I didn't say to put me on a dalek ship,don't put me on a dalek ship when I'm holding a broken dalek!"He hit the Dalek eye at Handles and it flung back hitting him in the head."OOOWWW!!!"

"You did not indicate a prefence.""Use your head,its not like you got a lot of alternatives.Their all here,Daleks,Sontarns Tarilactals and their not even fighting,their just parked,why?""The message was received throughout the universe.""Yes,yes the message,the message,even I can't translate it.I mean why is everyone here if they can't translate it.""We're here dad."I said sitting on the chair."Well you know I'm OCD,what does this message mean?"The phone began to ring and dad being in a bad mood started complaining how he needs to rewire the phone through the console and told Handles to remind him(I think you got the point,it was dumb)

Dad answered it."Hello the TARDIS,Ding dong okay brilliant(*Raising my eyebrow*)I may be rusty in some areas but I can glance at a manual,Oh that was quick,its a roller coaster this phone call,well I hope you're nicer to the next one,So....?Yeah I did that once and there's no easy way to get rid of an android.Yeah,that's a new ship,we'll take the TARDIS this time."He dropped the phone while he was starting the console up."Sorry missed that last bit gotta dash."He ran over to the door and stuck Handles out first."Who was that?"I whispered. "Clara invited us over for Christmas dinner,something about a pretend boyfriend."I shut the door behind me as we left the TARDIS."Okay don't be alarmed we come in....."He held his breath,looked at Handles then at me."Alert Alert,ETC.""Please no!"We turned around."You will be upgraded.""Dad let out a oh and shut the door behind us and the phone began to ring again and dad quickly shut the door while he toke the phone.

"OK SHUT UP I SAID I'D BE THERE!!!"He dropped the phone again."Clara doesn't have patience."I nodded agreeing.

______________

We landed outside the apartments waiting for Clara to arrive."Doctor I so need you.."She stopped in the door. "Clara!"He tried to go for a hug."No Stop!Don't move,Don't move,Don't do anything!"She turned around covering her face,dad looked at me confused and I just shrugged at him."Why?What is it?What's wrong?""You're naked.""Yes I am naked.I wondered if you'd notice.""Why is your dad naked Destiny?""Because he's going to church.""Right and you're going with me."He pointed at me. I groaned.

I was never the church going person when I was living on earth and I am still not going,don't want to start now,that'd be pitiful.

"Sorry daddy,I'm not the church going person.""Well I want my granddaughter to know her religon."I sighed.(A.N I am changing the name to Carter Jane,More timelord feeling then Rose)"Fine."

Dad flipped switches and instantly was dressed and turned towards Clara."Better?""Oh that was quick.""Hologram clothes,projection its a visual cotex.""So you're still naked underneath.""Everyone's naked underneath.""Ugh don't say things like that."I said standing up with Carter."Yeah its Christmas."Clara said."Wow Carter's getting really big."I handed her over to Clara."Okay come meet my family."

We went inside."Hello,so here they are."She said not realizing she was holding my child still."Hello the Oswalds,hello Marry Christmas!"Dad shook their hands and when he got to who I persume is Clara's grandmother he kissed her cheek."Hello handsome."She said to him."Anyone for twister?""So this is The Doctor,my boyfriend, his daughter Destiny and her daughter Carter Jane." Dad slapped her arse,I raised my eyebrow. "Isn't anybody going to say hello?"Her grandmother smiled."Helloooooooooo oooooo." "Exuse us for a moment."I followed dad to talk to Clara."Listen I got an what if I project my clothes on to cotex.""So to be clear we are the only one who can see your clothes?""Yes and I'm starting to think its causing tension." "Are we playing twister now?""Get in the kitchen."Clara wispered pushing us."Sorry.""Sorry he's sweetish."She said before leaving.