Ch. 16Bedroom and secrets

"Dad do I officially have a room on board?"I said.

"Oh,after I bought the apartment,you decide to stay?"He asked flipping switches.

"Well I'm not leaving you anytime soon,and besides when you and Clara go someplace I'll stay home."I said winking at him.

"Oh shut up,Yes she's programed to make you a room,considering you're like your mother."He said.

I went looking for it."Hey girl,where is it?Oh really?Cool thanks!"I said talking to her and walked to the room next to the pool and opened it."Oh my Timelady of Galifrey,I love it!"I said jumping up and down like a 5 year old.

I walked in and sat on the water bed.The walls were a baby blue,the floor was like an aquarium,sat on the dresser sat a picture of mum,dad and I and another of me and Jesse and a glass door revealing the poolside.I walked into my bathroom and the walks were plain white,the floors a golden brown and a Jacuzzi!!! I walked out closing my door,satisfied of what it looked like.

"Find your room?"Dad asked looking up from a magazine."Yes and its beautiful!"I said turning the bubble on so I could set my feet outside.

Dad came and sat next to me."I did this with your grandma before River was born.""I know mom told me that grandma liked it."I said taking my phone out and almost dropping it and snapped a picture.

"Yeah,boy I miss Amy and Rory!"He said looking sad again."Yes but you have a mystery girl and your daughter who is somewhat a version of Amelia Pond.""Yes I do have my impossible girl and daughter."He said kissing my forehead.I yawned."Time for bed my little timelady."He said kissing my forehead."Fine love you.""Love you to."I said walking to my room.

____

I went out to the kitchen to see dad sitting there with a book and eating fish custard ."Really for breakfast?"I sat down and stole some."Yes.""Thats not breakfast."He rolled his eyes.I got up and grabbed some cereal."I wish I could have raised you instead of not meeting you along time ago..."He randomly said."Yeah you did.""No I didn't.""Yes you remember that little ging girl that was crying when you met Clara again?"He nodded."That girl was me,I was Senna and you missed the whole sonic screwdriver buzzing."He shrugged."I was busy,I found a very needy women."I laughed."I know but you know what our conversation was?"

Flashback

______

"Why are you crying little girl?You look sick."The Doctor asked a little girl about 12 years old."I'm sad because my mom dropped me off here and I can fix that mommy says I'm different."The little girl said extending her hands and a glowing yellow light came out of her hands."Who are you little girl?"He asked looking up and down."Destiny Amelia Song,why do you look sad?""How do you know I'm sad?"He asked quickly after."I can tell and feel it in my heart.""I lost my best- friends."He said."How so if I may aske?"He thought that she was smart for her age."Weeping Angels."He said."Oh my mom has mentioned them before,You"ll find another best friend I can tell that you won't be alone.""Your mother?""Yes good women,she's in jail though."The Doctor heard a distant voice running towards him."What?"He asked the dark haired women.The little girl looked at the strange man and said goodbye and he rushed after her and picked her up.

After The Doctor lost Clara he toke the little girl to her time and put her in a good home.

______

"That girl was me dad.I flew the TARDIS,I helped with the Pond and I remember when Clara kissed you,I'm not going to forget those moments when I first stepped into the Tardis I said it was super duper big,meeting you back then changed the way I looked at the universe."I said getting up."You looked so much like River...."I shrugged."I miss her.""I know."