Ch. 19 Come join the squid

A.N-So in this chapter I made it featuring my favorite episode Futurama The beast with a billion backs if you have seen it it fits really well,with the crack in the universe.

________________________

We got there and steeped outside."New New York."There was tubes all over."Dad what's that?""Its a crack,a crack in the universe Hmm."Dad went to a building called planet express."Hello can I help you?""Yes I'm the Doctor and this is my daughter and her friends we are here for the crack in the universe.""I am Hermes,do you want the professor?""The Professor?Yes!"

He let us in and led us to a lab."Professor people are here about the crack.""What?Crack?Oh the crack in the universe,yes!""Hi Professor,I'm the Doctor.""Haha a Doctor and a professor in the same room."Dad laughed at that one.

____

Dad,Leela,Amy,Zapp,Jesse,Taylor and I were the only ones that were not infected by the beast."Hey look its a cabin!"I said ignoring Zapp like Leela does(I realized why,He's annoying!)

We walked over and spent the night there.Later in the morning Leela woke us up,cause she got water I walked with her to get Zapp awake and when she knocked the door opened and Leela gasped."Wait I thought you said you were married!"I yelled at Amy."Yeah Kip died though...."

Dad,Leela me Taylor and Jess running (not new)"I have a plan."Leela said grabbing a purple hose."Good idea Leela!"Dad said.We went where Leela's "Friend"Fry was.

____

"Damn I'm staying with the Robots."Dad denying the proposal offer(Heaven) we got back to the Tardis after saying goodbye."We need to get you three home."Dad said