Ch 11 Nightmere in Silver

Doc's POV

__________

Clara toke these to brats with us.I just hope they listen."Well here we are the biggest and best amusement park there will ever be and we got a golden ticket.I said skipping off."Fun?!"I said enthused."Fun??'Clara asked.I heard Angie mutter"Stupid box can't even get us to the right place this is a moon base or something.""This isn't a moon.""Well I think it looks like the moon."A few more minutes arguing with them I found myself starring face to face with a Cyberman not trusting that they got they taken over their minds I toke out my sonic screwdriver."Kids get some rest,stay here if you don't you'll get lost."I lectured as I made Clara boss of the planet.Damn!!the kids got out of bed!!"I ran to retrieve them."we no longer need the children,we were scanning your brain,doctor its remarkable.""cyberman use human parts I am not human."I later found him in my mind."Doctor,why are you thinking about Clara so much?"Ignoring it I agreed to a Chess match which the Timelords made it.the guy came into my mind.I watched him yelling at Clara."would it happen to have a blue triggery thing?"He asked Clara.Don't fall for him I told myself.She pulled it out."brilliant pass it here."Don't do it Clara!"No.""Why not?""just in case you aren't you right now.""Oh don't worry the Cyber plan is in between moves right now.Sh.""Prove you're you."Oh great..here it comes."Clara I suppose I'm the only one who knows how (Ohlala)I feel about you right now, how funny you are,and pretty."I saw a smile on her face I looked up to see him moving in on her."and truth is I am starting to like you more then just..."Oh Clara don't kiss me!!!She slapped me inches away."Ahh!"I finished with the planet blowing up."Thanks Clara and Clara's boyfriend."Angie said as they were leaving.

--------

Oh don't worry whovians,Destiny will get worked into The name of the doctor!!River dies :( but doesn't......... So Vote,tell me what you think!!! XXXXXX