Ch.7 Summer Falls

"Dad what happened to Jenny??"I asked."Who's Jenny??!!" Clara said jealous trying not to show it."a friend who died."my dad said looking at me."Oh I am sorry dad."I said showing sympathy towards him."Its fine I lost...your grandparents."he whispered."Destiny come with me,Clara get the TARDIS to start liking you." We walked into where the motorcycle was parked."Jenny got shot,I was with Donna I didn't mean it too happen."he said looking into the distance.we walked back to Clara who was talking to the TARDIS."why is she so jealous dad??"I asked."Ya sexy,whats wrong girl?he asked the TARDIS.I laughed"sexy?"I asked."thats what I call her."He said."its a girl??!!"I said going by Clara."Yes she is."He answered as the TARDIS said she "stole a time-lord and ran away.""actually I stole you,from a museum." He said.as I flipped switches Clara was reading a book that that said "summer falls by Amelia Williams."Clara started crying."Chapter 11 always gets me."

-----

Hey so a Summer falls fan fiction?? Would u guys read it?? Tell me if u think I should!!!anyways found a way to watch DW tonight and thought I would put a break in this so enjoy tonights episodes America(and everywhere!)