Ch 12 Rome

I woke up recalling the night before,River,Dad,Clara,Strax,Jenny and Lady V."Morning princess.my dad said as I tried to go back to reality."Good morning dad."I said as he kissed my forehead."breakfest will be done in 20.""Where are we going??"I asked sitting up."I don't know Guatemala,California your to young to go to Las Vegas." Ignoring the last comment I said."The stockyard where you got your Tardis."He laughed."Oh hell no Thats crossing my timeline.""thats not fair River gets to see your past!!!"I said tearing up."Spoilers."He said kissing my forehead."I am going to take a shower ask Clara what she wants to do.I said kissing him.

_______

This is a 50\50 shot hot or cold.I hopped in.Shit.I thought.Cold.Damn I hate this I switched on hot."You're mocking me Ms.Tardis?"I yelled feeling her laughing."Can you watch my father I don't feel comfortable with you looking at me showering.She answered."Please??? Your creeping me out."

____________

I got out drying my hair as I walked to the console."So where we going?"I said sitting down in dad's big swirly chair."To Rome in AD 190 to the Colosseum and Parthenon."Rome fell in 190 how about two years before?"I said combing my hair."Damn look who pays attention in class.two years in the past to Rome.

________

Things in Rome looked weird the thing that got me was no trouble happened it was my dad's vacation from saving these"Animals"I really loved it.my dad was glad he didn't have to see Cleopatra again,whatever he means by that."We have time to visit River."My dad said.'Ok!!"I yelled

_______

"Thank you sweetie for taking care of Destiny,you've been a real help."My mom said giving my dad a kiss."Thank you River,I'll see you around."he winked and we left.

_______

A/N I thought I would give a little break before the fall btw I know more about Summer Falls 15 likes for information

I don't want Matt to leave.Screw Moffat he does a good job but in the end he hurts people,my dad's friend has something to give me I am kinda scared to know what it is all I know is its something Doctor Who,Well 15 likes=Summer falls Information

I had to renumber thanks to my sister

Read my new book called Al's Big Book of Random!!!

I added a video watch at own risk he warns alot of SPOILERS!!!!! I do not have responsibility to those who watch.XXXXXXX