Ch.2 Rubish Apples

The strange man slowly ate his weird combination.he stopped me as I walked by."ma'am what is this??!""are you trying to kill me??!"he asked."its an apple and I don't even know you!" I answered sarcastically."Apples are rubbish,I hate apples!!"he replied."I hate apples too!" I replied."yes of course carry on."I left them to talk about whatever.I looked at the clock."4 more hours!"I thought getting really exited to go see mom in Stormcage! I went over to several tables taking orders and bringing out food.

"Destiny?!"I looked to see the strange man standing behind me."yes?" I asked. "I want you to travel with me."he said."But I am going to see my mom in 3 hours." I said turning him down."I can drop you off at this very time."he said looking cheery."Can you drop me off at the prison I want to see my mother?""yes of course I can what's the name?"'Stormcage."I replied."My wife is in prison there.""wow that sounded weird."he whispered." Well then you can see your wife while I go visit with my mum."

I finished my shift at work and explained to my guardian that he was taking me to Stormcage and like always gave me $20 if mum can get out for a little bit.

The Doctor said his goodbyes to his friends and off we went. The doctor and I traveling!

------------

I have no Idea when I can upload more i know spring break this week is pretty packed with the Easter Concert and then Good Friday I will try my best to keep writing! XXXX