Nick is FURYious

(Group message between GG, Fury, and Agent Hill)

Fury: You had one job, GG. You failed at the job. I thought you said you were a hero.

GG: I'm sorry

Fury: Sorry doesn't cut it! You got in a fight with Clint and because of that Nat got injured and now hates him. This might lead to another separation, they'll start choosing sides again, but this time with you or Clint. I got you to fix this, but I think you've made it worse.

Agent Hill: Sir, I think you're going a bit hard on her, I mean, I would've done the same thing.

GG: It's okay, Hill. I deserve this, I've done something terrible and I accept my fate.

Fury: Good. But why did you do it in the first place?

GG: You see, I finally got Pepper and Tony back together, but then Clint comes around and almost destroyed it again. I couldn't let that happen

Fury: He asked a question, how are a few words going to break up a relationship?

GG: You know what, Sir, words are powerful. Sometimes even more powerful than actions, I know this from experience. My own father hurt me emotionally more than he did physically, his words broke me. Imagine waking up every morning to "Get up, alien.", "You're looking ugly today.", "I can't believe you're my daughter.", "You'll never fit in.", "No one will ever love you." and "You'll never be a hero, your power is useless." I had to live with that all my life, so yes, I'm sensitive when it comes to words. I didn't want a 'little' question to ruin a relationship because I care too much for the couple. So you tell me, Sir, was it necessary for me to stop Clint from a disastrous event?

Fury: I... guess so. I'm sorry about your childhood

Agent Hill: GG, if you ever need anything, just ask.

GG: I'm sorry for my outburst

Fury: It's fine, but I'm going to have to let you go, I don't care if you're still friends with the Avengers but I'm going to find someone else to save them.

GG: Of course, thank you for giving me a chance.

Agent Hill: Thank you for your time

________________

Don't be mad at me, please. GG will still be featured in the upcoming chapters but this is all part of my master plan! Do not fear, GG's replacement will be... I'm just kidding, you'll have to wait and find out!