Power of Thanksgiving

Tony: Well I'm bored. Halloween is done, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up.

Nat: Let's not forget Black Friday and New Years Eve!

Clint: Black Friday is NOT a holiday!

Wanda: Of course it is! Girls and boys.

Tony: Shopping? Boys? HA! You're funny, Wanda.

Steve: Let's focus on Thanksgiving at the moment.

Sam: Screw Thanksgiving, here comes CHRISTMAS! Presents! Christmas tree! Santa! Halloween is over, but the month of Joy- I'm talking Christmas- is here! Lots of snow! Sledding! Reindeer! More gifts! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way!

Rhodes: NOOOOO! IT IS NOVEMBER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! NOTHING CHRISTMASY UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING!

Nat: I have to agree with James.

Tony: Me too.

Sam: Joy to the world!

Rhodes: LALALA! I CANT HEAR YOU!

Sam: I saw momma kissing SANTA CLAUS! Underneath the mistletoe last night!

Nat: oh boy...

Rhode: NO! HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE POWER OF THANKSGIVING?!

Steve: Is this worth arguing about?

Sam: Yes! Christmas should be acknowledged for more than just half a month.

Rhodes: Does that mean we completely ignore Thanksgiving?!

Sam: I didn't say that, just let's start the fun! Christmas is fun, Thanksgiving... isn't.

Nat: Hey, I personally think Thanksgiving is an important and fun holiday.

Sam: Who even made it a holiday? BORING!

Wanda: Thanksgiving is a time to get together with your family or friends and celebrate. Sam, are you grateful to have a family?

Sam: Yeah, I guess.

Wanda: Are you grateful to be an Avenger?

Sam: Of course!

Wanda: Are you grateful for all your friends.

Sam: Most of them...

Wanda: My point exactly.

Nat: Wanda's right.

Tony: Must be embarrassing to be you right now, Sam.

Sam: Whatever. I guess Thanksgiving is important. I vow to never skip the holiday ever again.

Rhodes: Wait... you used to skip it?!

Sam: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!

Pepper: What was that crashing sound?

Nat: Sorry to tell you, but Sam sprinted into the elevator and on his way he knocked over your glass turkey.

Pepper: NO! That was a gift from my mother! Is there a way to fix it?

Wanda: No possible way whatsoever, sorry.

Nat: nope, not the slightest chance of fixing it.

Clint: Is it in a million pieces?

Wanda: How about a billion...

Nat: Well that's if your counting the glass on the floor, add about 100 more shards in Tony's palms.

Steve: What?

Wanda: Well, when it dropped, Tony dived to catch it. But sadly, it shattered and left him bleeding. Badly. Bruce, we need you at the Stark Tower.

Pepper: Oh my Gosh, it's really bad! Bruce, hurry!!! Are you okay, Tony?

Sam: Doesn't look like it.

Bruce: I'm in the elevator now, don't worry.