Winter Soldier revealed

Steve: Guys, are you ready to listen to me now?

Bruce: I've been waiting for a while

Nat: Sure, Cap, we won't get distracted, right?

Clint: I'm listening

Tony: Sadly, I am.

Steve: Okay, this is very important. I don't want any of you to freak out.

Sam: oh, is this about you-know-who?

Steve: yes

Nat: wait, Sam knows what your talking about?

Steve: Hey, he helped me stop HYDRA, plus this sort of goes along with that time. Nat, you should know exactly what I'm gonna say too.

Nat: no I don't... Wait, this is about you-know-who?

Steve: yes.

Tony: why does Sam and Nat know, but not me? I'm your bro, Cap!

Steve: anyways, while we were taking down HYDRA, we meet a new recruit called the Winter Soldier. Eventually, we found out who he actually was...

Clint: Who?!

Steve: It was Bucky

Clint: Who?!

Tony: WHAT?!? BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE! YOU TOLD ME THAT BUCKY FELL OFF THE TRAIN TO HIS DEATH! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE THAT HE SURVIVED AND IS STILL ALIVE TO THIS DAY?!?!

Steve: a member of HYDRA-I'm not saying who- found him at the bottom of the cliff, built him a new arm(because his was, well, you don't wanna know), brainwashed him, then froze him.

Tony:...

Clint: Who is this Bucky?

Nat: Steve's old friend from WW

Clint: I'm gonna go eat a banana

Tony:...

Sam: Tony, you okay?

Bruce: no, he's crying upstairs

Sam: why?

Bruce: I don't know, how about you ask him

Pepper: who made Tony cry? You'd have to do something so cruel to do this, so who did it?!

Nat: Miss. Potts, we don't know why he's crying

Clint: I'm back, what did I miss?

Pepper: Are you sure it wasn't you guys?

Steve: well, we just told him that Bucky is still alive and now he's crying.

Pepper: okay, I'll go talk to him

Nat: have fun

Steve: is he so surprised that he's crying?

Sam: hardly doubt it. Tony is a tough guy, he didn't even cry when he thought he lost Pepper.

Steve: oh, yeah, I forgot.