Bāhubali But...

With Bhallaladeva dead and Devasena rescued from evil hands, The kingdom of Mahishmathi was once again prosperous with lively people and Good souls.

But, the world is huge, and where there is good, there is bad.

It was a bright morning in the kingdom of Māhishmathi. A beautiful young woman was walking down the corridors of the palace.
"Shivudu! Shivudu where are you!" She was yelling with a hope of finding her beloved fiancee.

Devasena appeared in the hallways.
"Your highness! Have you seen Shivudu?" Asked the woman

Devasena dismissed off the servers she was giving instructions to. "It's not 'Shivudu' Call him 'Bāhu'"

"I could never get used to that! He will always be my Shivudu" The woman replied with a playful frown.

Devasena giggled. "He is in the palace court"

Without saying a word, The woman rushed to the main block of the palace. Just as she was about to enter the court, she bumped into someone coming out of the same court.

The woman gasped."Shivudu! It's you!"

Bāhubali put on a question mark face."Avanthika! FINALLY you're up! But why are you still calling me Shivudu? I'm bāhubali, the king of Māhishmathi!" He said with a proud face.

Avanthika smirked. "I got used to calling you Shivudu.... Whatever, I came here to tell you that we are gonna go hunting today! Our first time together!"

"Oh wow! Can't wait"

"So you'll be ready by evening?"

"Yup"

.
.
.

I was pretty exited for the hunt. I couldn't believe Shivudu made time for me.
I was in the palace courtyard waiting for Shivudu to come. In a few minutes he came.

"Avanthika, sorry I'm late. I had to inspect the palace jail." He said.

"What's up with Bijjaladeva?" I asked.

"He's being punished... you know, he's being starved, chained; according to the law book."

"Ooh, He deserves it."

"So let's go hunting!"

"Yes yes." I exclaimed.

.
.
.

Avanthika had a pretty good aim. She killed a huge Rhinosaur. Well, I killed quite a few tigers too, but After all, she was a woman.

She approached me, all sweaty and panting. "Hey, I always had a dream of hunting down a lion. But I don't know how to. Would you teach me?"

I grinned. "Oh sure! Should we go now?"

"Yes"

.
.
.

Bāhubali and Avanthika stood next to each other.

"Look, Try using a spear instead of arrows. Spears do heavy damage to your target." Bāhu said.

Avanthika, staring right at the lion, not even a few yards away, started panicking. "What if the first throw doesn't kill it so it starts attacking us?"

"Keep throwing spears while having your horse running in the opposite direction, away from the lion."

They both got onto their horses.

Avanthika picked up a spear. "Here goes nothing!" She threw it at the lion. To everyone's surprise, The spear hit the lion.
The lion roared loudly and fell down.

Bāhubali was impressed. The guards were cheering and praising Avanthika. The two were walking away as the guards went to get the corpse.

A few minutes later, Avanthika and Bāhubali were startled from the guard's screams. They slowly turned their heads in anticipation. To their surprise, the lion wasn't dead! It injured the guards and was now running towards both of them. Avanthika shrieked and backed away. Bāhubali stood up to his name. He swished his sword, and pierced the lion with some spears. But the lion didn't die. He got down from his horse. Then he grabbed another big spear and started fighting the lion single handedly. Avanthika joined in too. They both made a beautiful pair of warriors. Avanthika gracefully shot with arrows as Bāhu fiercely fought with spears. They both together gave the lion a final attack and the lion collapsed and died.