Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret/16/

*NOTE: The guys' father will now be Mike, not Jack. You'll undestand later. Enjoy! :]*

I felt a bright light hit my face, and I squinted my eyes open. Ugh, where was I? I yawned, and realized I was outside still.....next to Logan?! I sat up, and saw we had fallen asleep on the sand together. I remembered last night, how we stared at the stars for a while.

It was so sweet! I couldn't believe I did that with LOGAN! I'm still shocked.

I leaned over to him, and shook him gently. He probably doesn't want to be in the sun that long. He let out a yawn, and his eyes opened. He stared up at me, and a sly smile spread across his face. "Well hello there red." He murmured, as he slowly sat up. "Have a nice night?" He questioned with a grin, and I glared.

"Oh shut up....we had a nice time, don't ruin it by being yourself." I said with a smirk. He looked at me, pretending to be offended. "Oh, did I hurt little Logan's feelings?" I asked in a baby voice. He narrowed his eyes at me, then lunged at me.

I let out a scream, as he tackled me into the sand playfully. I started to laugh, and that's when we heard footsteps. We both stopped wrestling around, and looked up to see Mike. "Oh...hi Mike." I said with an embarrassed smile.

He smiled back at me, shaking his head. "Are you hurting the poor girl Logan?" He asked with a grin...and Logan just smirked.

"Oh on the contrary dad, I am not hurting her one bit." He replied with a big smirk. I pushed him off me, getting up out of the sand. "We must have fallen asleep outside last night." He added, as he stood up too.

"Well, you have a surprise guest in the house waiting for you Logan....and old friend of yours. Well, maybe I should say an old friend of Wes'. I don't think you two really got along. But anyway, he's inside waiting." Mike stated, as he headed back towards the house.

Logan looked slightly confused at Mike's words.

"Oh great...I hate when we have "special guests." Logan complained, as he turned to face me.

"Why is that?" I asked, and he sighed as he put his arms around me. And I let him for some strange reason. I think I really like this guy.

"Because I hate all my family members and friends. They are all arrogant stuck up pricks who think very highly of themselves. And they're real shady too. Trust me red, I come from a long line of people, and they're not all that nice." He told me, as he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

"Hmmm, reminds me of someone I know." I said with a smirk, as he pulled away from me. He laughed slightly, as he released me. Its too weird letting him kiss me....I'm not ready for all of this. "Come on, I want to go meet an "old friend" of yours. This could be interesting." I stated, as I headed up the sidewalk to the house.

I could hear laughter coming from inside the house, and I glanced back at Logan. He groaned, and I let out a soft laugh.

"Dude its so cool that you're back! Get tired of those London girls?" I heard Peyton ask the person, and we pushed the front door open. "I wouldn't...there's just something sexy about a chick with an accent. You totally have to take me there!" He exclaimed, and we walked into the living room.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw who it was.

JACK! WHAT THE HELL?

He looked over at us, and he smiled slyly. "Hey Logan! Long time no see!" He said, his British accent very defiant in his voice. "I haven't seen you in ages!" He said, and I looked over to see Logan's response. He looked surprised at first....and then he......SMILED?