Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 31

"What the hell do you mean "it's complicated?" I spat into the phone, feeling all of my anger and pent up emotions surfacing. I gripped the telephone cord angrily. "They said two weeks, a month tops! And Mark, it's been a month and I haven't heard a single word from them! Nothing! So how the hell am I suppose to just remain calm about the situation?" I questioned, worked up.

"Look Gracie, they'll contact you when they can. They haven't even moved in to attack yet. So they're probably just in training right now. If that's the case, they will NOT be able to contact you!" He exclaimed on the other line.

I could hear the annoyance in his voice. This pissed me off more. Excuse me for caring about them! I rolled my eyes angrily.

"Fine....screw it. But I swear to god, if anything happens to them, I am personally blaming this all on you Mark!" I hissed. "Have a great night!" I yelled sarcastically, as I slammed the phone down on the receiver.

Breathing heavily, I tried to calm myself down. But that won't be possible, considering I'm beyond pissed. I'm so upset at everything right now.

"Stupid son-of-a-bitch!" I cursed, as I stormed into the living room. I've been here a month, and I haven't heard a single thing from any of the guys. Mark also told me, that Wes never showed up when he was called by Jesse. Which is so unlike him. He would never ditch a duty he has.

I'm really starting to wonder where he disappeared too. Maybe he's hiding out. Hell, I know I would. Fighting in a war does NOT sound like a good time.

I plopped down on the couch, staring at the charm bracelet Logan gave me. It made me smile, and I felt my anger slowly fade away. He'll be home soon. He has too. Before he left, I could barely keep my hands off him. I was constantly kissing him, and holding him. I just didn't want to let him go. And now he's been gone for a whole month, and I'm going crazy! I miss him. This house is so lonely, and I really miss the way it use to be.

You know, when we would all goof off around each other. Act sort of like a---family. I stopped for a second, taking a breath. It's true. Wes, Peyton, and Logan were like---like the family I always wanted. Logan is the one person in this world, I know I need. I'll die if anything happens to him. I can't lose the man I love, or the men I care about.

I closed my eyes, trying to relax myself. It was a very warm August day, and soon it would be September. I just really want him home. I've gone a whole month without him, and I refuse to go any longer. All I want is to have peace of mind. Make sure they're safe, not being ripped apart or attacked by werewolves! I mean, I had no idea they existed! And also to know if Peyton's fine, and Wes too. Wherever he is.

Just when I felt myself calming down, and my body began to relax, there was a loud knock at the door, which caused me to let out a small shriek. Clutching my chest with a sigh, I got up from the couch, and went to answer the door.

I was only in my robe, but I didn't really care who it was. It was almost ten, so they were bugging me with the inconvenience. As I answered the door, a huge grin spread on my face.

"KALE!" I exclaimed, as I threw my arms around him. I hugged him tightly, as he returned the favor. He spun me around a little, finally releasing me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh my god I'm so glad you're here! I've been going crazy being here by myself!" I said, as I hugged him once more. "Come in." I moved, and ushered him inside excitedly. It was so great seeing a familiar face.

"It's great to see you too Gracie. I haven't seen you since the costume party." He stated, and I nodded my head, thinking back to that night. That was the first real time Logan and I got hot and heavy, if you know what I mean. I also remember Wes walking in on us making out.