Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /5/

"Come again? You can read my--my mind?!" I exclaimed, and he nodded his head slowly. "Wait, you've been able to read it this whole time? From the moment I got here? In the--oh god." I groaned, as I felt my cheeks turning pink. This sucks!!

He heard all my comments in the car, when I said he was hot, and oh god! I am so embarrassed! Why the hell does he need to read minds? I swear to god I should just go shoot myself right now.

This is mortifying. Wait a second, what if he's listening now?

"Please don't shoot yourself." Wes said, and I gasped. Damn it he was listening to me! "It would make me very--sad." He stated, as he smiled warmly at me. I could feel my cheeks turning pink. "Look, it one of the gifts I possess. I got the power to read minds. And it was way to hard not reading your mind. You're really funny Gracie."

"Okay look, I'm really embarrassed right now, so I think I'm just going to excuse myself and try to disappear." I said slowly, as I moved towards the staircase. "Its really--cool you can read minds." I laughed nervously. "Well, I uh--I'm just going to be up--bye!" I exclaimed quickly, as I darted up to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut, and let out a groan.

"Oh my god! He totally knows I have the hotts for him! God just shoot me now! Ugh! I am so embarrassed!" I sighed out loud, and I thumped down backwards on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, deciding that I was never coming out of my room again.

I'd have Peyton slip me food through the door, and he'd get a can for me to pee in. I'd wash my hair over the balcony, so it wash to the ground. Okay ew, never mind. That is DISGUSTING. Peeing in a can? Yuck.

There came a knock at the door, and before I could answer, I saw Wes emerge, and he closed the door behind him. My room was dark inside, since I had the curtains closed. And I guess having a dark house makes sense, considering they're vampires.

"Wes, please go away. I am totally embarrassed, and I feel like a freaking idiot. Spare me the pain of having to face you." I muttered into my pillow.

I then heard his footsteps, and the bed moved. I opened my eyes, and let out a small shriek when I saw Wes' face right in front of mine. "Wes! Please just leave me alone! You have no idea how embarrassed I am!"

"Why should you be embarrassed? I mean, if you could have read my thoughts, than you would have known that the things you were thinking, weren't to far off from what I was." As he said this, I felt my cheeks tint pink, but thank god it was dark in here. I smiled slightly.

"Look Gracie, its kind of---well its hard for me to trust people. And I really hope that we could maybe--" I waited for what he was going to say. "Be good friends." He finally spit out, but that didn't look like what he wanted to say.

Wow. Good friends? That's it? Shit, don't think anything! He can read my mind! "I'd like that Wes. A lot actually." I said, realizing he wasn't paying attention to what I thought. "I can never have to many--uh, friends." I added with a fake smile. He smiled back, and embraced me in a small hug.

I hugged him back, but I must admit, I felt a little sad. Okay, really say by this fact.

"Great, it'll be fun hanging with you Gracie. I hope we can be great friends." He said, and I put out a fake smile again. "Well, I'll see you later." He stated, as he got up off the bed. "And I promise I won't read your mind anymore." He added, as I heard the door close.

I let out another groan, as I pushed my face back into my face. Friends? Good friends? Uh are you kidding me? I thought he would say something else! I thought he liked me! The way he worded things, it sounded like he was going to kiss me or something! But friends?! Now that sucks.