Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 34

Beep. Beep. Beep. I heard a faint noise, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I felt as though I couldn't move, even if I tried. I also couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, though I desperately wanted to know what was going on. That annoying beeping noise went off once more, and I forced my eyes open.

My eyelids burned, as I brought my hands up and rubbed them. I blinked a few times, and then felt my face go pale.

I immediately began to panic, not recognizing where I was. There were white walls all around me, and I was in some room. That's when I looked down, and saw I was in a hospital gown. Oh. My. God.

"I'm in the hospital." I tried to say, but my voice was hoarse. I coughed loudly, and at this time a woman walked in. To be more exact a nurse.

"Water." I croaked, and she nodded as she poured me a glass.

I savored the taste, it feeling refreshing on my throat. "Glad to see you're up Gracie." She said with a smile. "I'm Maria, and I'll be your nurse." She greeted. She was pretty. Her long brown hair was pinned back in a bun, and her chocolate eyes were hinting with cheerfulness.

"What....what happened?" I questioned, as I sat up a little. "My--my mind is a little fuzzy."

She smiled warmly at me. "Well, it appears you were bitten by a snake of some sort. You're very lucky. The gentlemen said he had to suck the venom out himself. Camping I hear?" She said, and I raised an eyebrow.

What the hell is she talking about?

All I remember was running away from Jonathon, then feeling the worst pain of my life. My whole body felt like it was on fire. The last thing I remember, was hearing someone say "It's alright...you're okay now."

Who was it?

I couldn't put my finger on it, even though I wanted too.

"Who um...who brought me in here? Did they happen to say they're name? I have no idea."

The nurse grinned this time. "Some young man. Very handsome. He carried you all the way here, and boy was he frantic." Logan. It has to be!

"Uh...what did he look like? Exactly? Did he happen to say his name?" Maria began to shake her head.

"Hmm...let's see. He was a tall guy, green eyes...and I believe brownish blonde hair." I felt a lump form in my throat, as I my eyes got big. WES?

"Did he say his name was...Wes?" I asked. It couldn't have been. He said he was through with me. Could it have been? Why would he even come back for me?

"Yes! Come to think of it that's what he said. He told me to tell you he was...what'd did he say...OH YES! He said "Tell her I'm deeply sorry, there are no words for how much." My breath caught in my throat. She laughed lightly. "Although I don't know why. After all, he sucked venom out of your neck. Sounds heroic to me. Strange place to get attacked by the way. The neck."

I just stared at the wall, letting it all soak in. "How long until I can leave?" I questioned, finally speaking. "I feel fine now."

"We'd like to keep you over night. Then you're free to go. I'll be right back sweetie. I'll get you your dinner." She said. "You've been out for quite sometime. I imagine you're hungry." She laughed, as she exited the room.

Well I'm not about to wait around here. I have to go. I threw the blankets off my legs, and got out of the bed.

I nearly tumbled over. My legs felt so weak, and I grasped the side of the bed for support. I then moved towards the drawer, where I found my clothes folded. Slipping them back on, I slowly began to walk towards the phone. Picking it up, I dialed Mark's number.