Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /7/

Okay. What the hell am I doing? Why am I kissing Logan?

I wiggled underneath him, and managed to shove him back. "God Logan! What the hell was that?!" I said, as I wiped my mouth off for a dramatic affect.

He stood there, his face unreadable. It looked like something just hit him, or a light-bulb in his head went off. I waved my hand in front of his face, and he quickly snapped out of it. "I knew it." He murmured, and I raised an eyebrow. "Wes...he knew all along." He said to himself, and I was really confused. "Wes get the fuck out here!" Logan exclaimed angrily, and I stared at him strangely.

"What the hell are you talking about?! What did Wes know? And what do you mean "I knew it?" I questioned him, and he shook his head and called for Wes once more.

"Peyton! You get out here too!" He ordered, and we heard muttering coming from the distance. Peyton appeared, and he raised an eyebrow when he saw Logan and I standing close together. He smirked, and I lipped "Shut the hell up."

He got the message. His smirk faltered when he caught Logan's eye. Wes showed up a few seconds later, and I felt my heat flutter.

"You knew all along. Since the moment she came. You knew it was her and you were what, just going to keep it from us?!" Logan questioned, and I could tell he was getting angry.

Uh-oh. Angry and Logan don't mix well in a sentence. "Did you ever plan on telling us? I felt a little strange after I kissed her at the bar, but I shook it off. But you knew!" He yelled, and I was so

confused.

"Wait, you kissed her at the bar?" Wes asked, and I stopped breathing. His eyes moved towards mine, and I adverted my gaze. He looked a little--hurt? "Never mind. It doesn't matter. And yes Logan, I did know it was her. I was just trying to make sure. But after tonight, I'm 100% sure that she's the one."

"Do you guys mind telling me what the fuck you're talking about? Don't act like I'm not standing right here! What the hell do you mean, "The One?!!" I demanded to know, and Wes sighed while Logan growled.

"You were going to keep it from us! Well hate to break it to you Wes, but I figured it out! God man, you're something else! Acting all quiet and reserved when she first came here! But I knew it! You were hiding it from us because you're a selfish bastard!" Logan yelled, as he shoved Wes roughly back.

Wes regained his stance, and shook his head.

"Logan, its not like that and you know it!" Wes exclaimed, but Logan reeled his hand back and slammed it into Wes' face. I let out a gasp, as I grabbed onto Logan and tried to hold him back. He turned and looked at me, and I pleaded with my eyes to have him calm down.

He took a deep breath, and I could feel him relax slightly.

"Okay, someone better explain to me right now what is going on!" I ordered, and Wes rubbed his face. I glanced at Peyton, and he looked--happy? Excited? Or anxious? What the hell?

"Yes! Wes you did know! Oh god I'm just happy its Gracie! She is so freaking hot, and cool!" Peyton exclaimed, as he ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I wiggled against him, but he twirled me a round. I let out a groan, totally confused. "I hope its me! That would be so bad ass!" He added, and I made him set me down.

That's it. I've had enough. They won't listen to me.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT?!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, and they all covered their ears. When I finished, they slowly dropped their arms, and Peyton smirked, while Logan looked even more annoyed. Wes was emotionless.

"Okay, fine. I'll explain." Wes began, and I turned to him, feeling very pissed. "Look Gracie, I know this is going to sound weird, but vampires---okay every vampire has a---a mate in the world. Soul mate even. And when they are together, they are strong and unstoppable. They complete each other, as corny as it sounds. The vampire even establishes new powers and such.