Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /3/

Alright, its about damn time my brain kicked in. Logan still had his lips pressed against mine, and I used all my strength to shove him off me. "Uh!! What the hell was that Logan?!!" I snapped at him. He smirked at me, and I glared at him. "Don't ever do that again! You almost made me puke!" I yelled, and he chuckled at me.

I pushed past him, and tripped on the ground. Luckily, I regained my composure, and I heard Logan laugh at me from behind. I turned around and glared daggers at him. "Your name's a little deceiving, isn't it? Grace? Come on, not when you walk like that you're not." He said, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Screw you Logan!" I yelled at him, as I shoved the side door open. I could hear him calling after me.

"I was kidding!" He exclaimed, and I could hear the laughter in his voice. I let out a huge groan, as I wiped my mouth clean of Logan germs. I need to find either Peyton or Wes, because they're taking me home NOW.

I walked over to the bar, and saw Peyton with two blonde bimbos. I rolled my eyes at him, but approached them. "Peyton. I need you to take me home right now." I told him, and he smiled when he saw me. The two girls gave me the dirtiest looks I've ever received, and I glared back at them. Bitches.

"Why? What's the rush Gracie? We've only been here for like, an hour! And I'm still sober!" He exclaimed, but I gave him "the look." You know, the take-me-home-right-now-before-I-raise-hell look. He slid off of his seat, and the girls whined.

"Ah, Peyton don't go! No one cares about this little slut!" The one with the VERY tacky blonde hair stated. I glared at her, and was about to retaliate when Peyton covered my mouth with his hand. I struggled against him, not wanting these whores to get the last word.

"Sorry ladies, but my main girl needs me right now. Rain check okay?" He told them, and they pushed out their Botox lips and pouted. HA! Screw you, you plastic bitches! Peyton led me outside towards the car, but then turned to me. "This better be important. I was SO going to get laid tonight. Twins Gracie, twins!" He exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes at him. Pathetic.

"Okay, A. Don't ever tell me about your sex life again. And B, Logan kissed me! Ew, and I want to go home right now so I can take a 2 hour shower! So let's go!" I ordered, and he when I said Logan kissed me, he had taken a swig of his beer.

If you have ever seen the movies, then you'll know what happns next. Right then, he spit it up in surprise, and guess where it landed? Yep, on ME!!

I let out a groan, and wiped off my face. "Damn it Peyton that's disgusting!" I yelled at him, and he grinned at me. "Gross!" I exclaimed, as I brushed off his remaining spit.

"Sorry, but I'm just shocked that he kissed you." I made a face at him. What's wrong with me? "No, no! Not like that Gracie!" He said quickly. "Its just, I don't know if you've noticed, but Logan kind of hates you."

"No shit Sherlock! That's why I have no idea why he kissed me! Uh, just take me home Peyton. Then you can come back and find your blonde bimbos. I'm sure they don't have to be down at the corner for another hour or so." I stated, and Peyton laughed.

"Hey, beggars can't be choosers." He replied, as he slid into the driver's seat. I slid in beside him, and buckled my seat belt.

"You actually wear a seatbelt? Please, you're such a goody-two-shoes." He stated, and I turned and stared at him.

"Well, I kind of value my life, considering you are such a terrible driver!" I exclaimed, and he put on his dramatic hurt face.

"Me? A terrible driver?" He questioned, as he touched his chest. "That hurts Gracie, that really does." He said, as he faked sobbed.