Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /41/

NOTE: Do NOT freak out at this chapter, just continue reading. Everything will work out. I got really into writing it, and a little emotional actually. I hope you guys do to as well. The song fits it perfectly, and I hope you all comment and vote. The more votes and comments, the quicker I will update. Enjoy guys :)

**********************************************************************************************************

I stood there in silence, as my whole soul began to ache. This can’t be happening. This is some sort of sick and twisted joke. Gracie can’t be…changing. What if she’s not strong enough? She could die! And I don’t know if she even wants to be one!

No.” I said suddenly, as I finally found my voice.

“What do you mean, no?” The mutt questioned to me. I don’t know what happened, but something inside of me just…snapped. Before he knew what hit him, I attacked him, my strength returning to me somehow.

I began to plow into him, my fists smashing into his face with each violent punch I threw. I was breaking. They hurt the one person who means the world to me. I have to make sure she’s okay, and protect her. No matter what.

I could feel him struggling against me, but I didn’t care. I just continued to release my anger upon him. People were yelling, as I could hear fighting going on. All my focus was on this dog, and making him hurt as much as I did.

My vision became blurry as I felt him grow stiff beneath me. Finally I felt someone pulling on me, as I was jerked up. “Logan! He’s dead, you need to stop!” It was Wes who brought me back to reality.

I blinked a few times, as I stared down at the man. Or what was once him. I could barely make him out, he was covered in blood and bruises. I gazed down at myself, and found that I too was smeared with his blood. My hands and were a deep crimson, as I inhaled sharply.

“Holy shit Logan….” Peyton murmured beside me, looking at the mutt. I stood up, and realized that they took care of the other guys. I leaned forward, grabbing a stake from him. I clutched it tightly. “How did you do that? You were so weak.”

Simply I shrugged. “I don’t know…I just got so angry.” I muttered. “But we need to find Gracie, before it’s too late.” I said quickly, as I ran towards the door.

I knew Wes and Peyton were staring at me strangely, but I ignored it. I don’t care. I understand that I look like a mad man at the moment, but right now I don’t care. I have to help Gracie. Now.

I don’t know how to explain it, but I wasn’t weak anymore. I must be on some kind of adrenaline rush, because all I could focus on was killing those bastards.

Swiftly I moved through the halls, as I finally came upon her scent. I shoved the large doors open, as I froze. I could see her figure lying on the ground, motionless. In an instant, I was beside her.

I clutched her tightly, as I saw too puncture wounds in her neck. I clenched my teeth, as I held her closely. “Gracie….wake up. Are you okay? Please wake up.” I murmured, as I felt for a pulse.

I held my breath, and exhaled as I found one. It was weak, but she was still alive. Barely. I have to get her out of here and get help.

Holding her in my arms, I lifted her up, and began to move towards the door. As I did, a rough force slammed into me, causing me to drop her and plummet into a wall.

I groaned slightly, as I looked up. A sneer formed on my face, as I glared. “Darius.” I spat venomously.

“Hello there leech.” He returned, a smirk playing across his lips. “So sorry about your girlfriend, I don’t believe she has long.”