Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 35

"Yes Logan, I'm excited too." I laughed, as I handed the store clerk a twenty. "Keep the change." I murmured to her, and she smiled. I then picked up my bags, and headed outside.

I was currently talking to Logan on my cell phone. I just picked up some food for the dinner I planned on making tonight. It was going to be some much need alone time for us. Peyton and Wes would be out doing god knows what. But at least I had Logan to myself.

The warm evening air felt good on my skin. "Good, because tonight is about me and you red!" He exclaimed on the other line. I let out another laugh, his enthusiasm amusing me.

"We should get engaged more often, I like this new 'happy' attitude." I stated, and I heard him scoff.

"Is it wrong to be happy that I'm marrying the hottest, most amazing woman ever?" He questioned on the other line. I felt a huge grin form, as I gazed down at my engagement ring.

It really was beautiful. I was shocked to learn it was Logan's mother's. I mean, he NEVER talks about his mother. I don't even know what happened to her. Maybe he'll tell me later, when he's ready to open up about the part of his life.

"Hmm...I guess not. It's just a little weird, you know? You and me are actually engaged." I said, the words sounding strange as they left my mouth.

I rounded the corner, and stared up at the sky. It was getting dark out, and I know Logan will worry if I'm home late. It was already a little after seven. "Yeah I know red, but you're not...regretting it are you?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"NO!" I answered quickly. "I can't wait to marry you. I mean, I love you Logan. This is going to be amazing. I'm just a little....worried about telling Wes and Peyton." I said slowly.

"You mean Wes." He pointed out. I sighed. Wes.

It was true. I wasn't ready to tell Wes that Logan and I are engaged. I mean, it's been 3 days. We haven't told the guys anything about us. And I just know its time to spill the beans.

But apart of me feels that it's a disaster in the making. Wes told me he loved me for god sakes! That's a big thing. Wes loves me, and now I'm going to break his heart.

"I know he loves you, but you have to follow your own heart red." My jaw-dropped, and I nearly let go of the bags I was holding.

"What?! I didn't say that out loud Logan!" I stated, freaking out. How the hell did he know I said that?

"Oh....um yeah about that. I think that I---well we can sometimes know what each other is thinking. It kind of goes with the whole 'soul mates' thing." He explained slowly, and I took a sharp breath.

"Wow...you definitely have a lot to explain when I get home. I don't even know where to---" I crashed into someone, and the groceries went tumbling to the ground. My phone dropped as well. "Damn!" I exclaimed, staring up at the person.

It was a man, and he looked to be around 25 I'd say. He was tall. Okay, that's the understatement of the year. This guy was freaking HUGE! He staggered over me, and had shaggy brown hair and dark eyes.

"Sorry miss....I wasn't watching where I was going." He deep voice apologized, and I nodded my head slowly.

"Um...it's fine. I wasn't paying attention." I said, as I bent down to pick up my groceries. The man helped me, and I smiled, grateful. "Thanks. I'm such a klutz sometimes." I murmured, as I reached for my phone.

The line was dead, and I slipped it into my pocket. "No problem. But you really shouldn't be out and about after dark. It's not---safe." I immediately got a bad feeling from this guy, and I smiled awkwardly.