Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /24/

"Excuse me?" I questioned, my voice coming out small and full of shock. I cleared my throat. "I mean.....you're....the king?" I asked, as I turned my attention to Jesse. He still had his gaze fixated on me, and I could tell this bothered Wes. He shuffled uncomfortably.

"Yes Gracie, this is King Jesiah Worthington. King." He slowly bowed down, and I could see it both annoyed and bothered Wes having to do so. I stood there, still in shock. Jesse or shall I say the KING simply flashed me a devilish smile. "Gracie......bow....." He whispered, and Jesse simply laughed at this.

"She will do no such thing." He stated with a chuckle, and smiled at me. "It was a pleasure to dance with you Gracie. But if you'll excuse me, I have a few people to meet." He slowly stepped towards me, and took my hand in his. I could see Wes' eyes boring into us. I gulped uncomfortably.

He brought it up to his lips, and softly kissed it. It gave me tingles from where his touch was, and not the pleasant kind. "I hope to see you before you leave." He murmured. And with that, he dropped my hand and gracefully glided away into the crowd.

I stood there, in complete awe, and sighed. What the hell was all that about? Why was he so interested in me? Vampires are so annoying. I'm sick of them. The king was a creep. "Gracie...." I thought I heard something. "Gracie!" Wes exclaimed, and I snapped back to reality. I blushed, embarrassed. "What the hell were you thinking? Dancing with him!" He questioned, and I was caught off guard by his tone.

Wes was being mean? What the hell?

"Um, excuse me, I didn't know YOU decided who I danced with." I stated rudely, and he narrowed his eyes at me. "It was just a dance Wes, chill out. And like I was really going to say no. I mean come on. He's a vampire, I'm a human. What's the matter with you?" I asked him, and he looked pissed off.

Wes snatched my arm, and pulled me into an empty hallway. No, pulled isn't the right word. He dragged me into a deserted hallway. I glared at him in anger.

"What's the matter with me? Do you understand what I'm saying? That is the KING of VAMPIRES Gracie. And now that he's met you finally, and knows you, he'll want you. He always wants something. And this time, it'll be you. This isn't some game!" He stated through gritted teeth. Well he doesn't look that harmful. His face turned to shock. "Do you like him?" He suddenly questioned.

My jaw-dropped. "HEY! You read my mind you asshole!" I exclaimed, as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "I told you not to do that anymore!" I stated angrily, and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well I tell you a lot of things that you don't listen too." He replied bitterly. I just stared at him, pissed at his new-found attitude. "You know, I'm trying to look out for you. Jesse he----he fixates his mind on something, and wants it. He won't stop until he gets it. And that will be you now." He let out a frustrated grin. "God you're so damn stupid!"

I glared harshly at him. I don't like Jesse at all, so why is he getting so worked up? How dare he talk to me so rudely.

"You know what Wes, screw you." I spat, as I shoved past him and stalked off down the hall, away from him. I was pissed! No, I was beyond pissed. I was fuming and all I wanted to do was get the hell away from Wes. Why is he being such an ass to me?

I rounded a corner, and came across a dark corridor. I stopped, and stared down it. Hmm, to enter or not to enter? I slowly began walking, my curiosity getting the better of me. I don't know why I had the urge to go down it, but I did. So my feet carried me further and further, and I couldn't hear the music anymore.

I came to a large oak door, and froze where I was. Don't go in there Gracie, this is the KING'S house for god sakes!

But do I listen to my conscience? NO. I opened the door up slowly, and crept inside. For some reason this door stood out to me. When I pushed it open, I came to a bedroom. It was sort of dark, but beautiful none the less. There was a huge four post bed, dressers of all sorts, a desk, a terrace in site, and a few painting hanging on the wall.