Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /40/

“Get your hands off me!” I exclaimed, as I thrashed against the man. His grip on me tightened even more, and I winced in pain. “You’re hurting me you asshole!” I yelled angrily.

The guy let out a mocking laugh. “Am I suppose to care you pathetic human?” He retorted, rolling his eyes. “You might as well stop fighting me, because Darius will be coming for you soon.”

I froze as he said this, as a sharp chill made its way down my spine. “Please….you have to let me go. Don’t take me to him, please!”

The man chuckled once more. “Sorry sweetheart, but you’re seeing him. NOW. And you know, I’m sure he won’t be that gentle with you. Your little boyfriend has been a pain in the ass.”

My heart skipped as he said this. “What? Logan’s here?” My voice seemed to echo in the room, as he pulled me along roughly.

“Yeah, and he’s going to get killed if he doesn’t quit with the fucking attitude. Hell, I’ll gladly kill the leach.”

I glared harshly at him. “Don’t you dare touch him you bastard.” I spat at him icily. “He will being the one killing YOU.”

I could see irritation appear in his eyes, as his nails dug into my skin. I let out a slight squeak. “You’re just like him, you don’t know when to shut your fucking mouth.”

I took a deep breath, a little frightened by him. “Well I’m just saying the truth. You and all your little dogs are going to get your ass’ kicked by them. I hope you know that. So go ahead, do what you want to me. Just know that your time is limited.”

We engaged in a some sort of stare down, which was interrupted by the door opening. Another man walked in, tall with broad shoulders and raven black hair. I gazed hesitantly at him, as he moved towards us.

“Get the girl, he’s waiting.” Was all the man said. Dread quickly filled me, as I stared down at my wrist which the guy was currently holding.

I tried to pry him off, but he was too strong. His attention moved to me, as a taunting smirk spread across his face. “Let’s go sweetheart.” He jerked me forward, and began to drag me along.

“No! Let me go you big stupid jerk!” I had resorted to name calling, even though my insults could be compared to that of an 8 year old. I dug my heels in the ground, which only seemed to annoy him more.

Without any hesitation, he threw me over his shoulder, and I let out a shriek. “Hey! Put me down!” I demanded, as I pounded my fists into his back. It made no difference. He was taking me to Darius, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

The one thing that could make me feel better, was the fact that Logan’s somewhere in this place, and I pray to god he has a plan to get us out of here. Darius means business, I can feel it.

“Is he going to kill me?” I questioned aloud, finally giving up on getting him to let me go.

He continued moving, as I stared at the floor. There was a pause, and I all I could hear were his heavy footsteps. “If he’s smart, he will.” I felt myself go white. “But…he does like his pets. And I’m sure he has big plans for you.”

We abruptly stopped, and I slammed into his back. Groaning, I was about to complain, when I was suddenly thrown down, landing on a couch. I rubbed my back, as I glared up.

“Have fun, I hear he’s in a great mood.” And with that, he left me in the office, and I hurriedly got up. I ran to the door, but found it was locked from the other side.

“Damn it.” I muttered, as I searched for another way out. There were no windows in the room, so I looked around for something I could use against Darius.