Yugyeom- Prom Night(part 1)

You weren't the prettiest girl in your school, so you always got bullied by the other girls. You were standing at your locker, getting your books but it was suddenly slammed in your face. You didn't deserve this treatment, you were an ordinary school girl trying to graduate.
"Hey (Y/N)" They said, you knew the semi-high pitch voice. It belonged to the youngest of badest gang in school. Yugyeom. He never bothered you until now, you didn't know what he wanted.
"Yes?" You asked quietly, you didn't get mad at him for being rude.
"I got a question" He said, he placed a hand on your shoulder gently.
"Y-Yes?" You asked, you were nervous because you liked him for a while. His faded pink hair was beautiful, his smile was bright and cheerful spite his attitude and actions.
"Me. You. Prom?" He said with that cocky smirk he always wears on his face that you wanna slap off so many times.
"Oh. Okay..." You said quietly, putting your forefinger on your bottom lip and looked down thinking, did you really wanna go with him?
"I'll see you tomorrow night then sweetheart" He said pushing off the locker and walking away. You didn't want to go with him and at the same time you didn't wanna be rude towards him.
//Yugyeom's POV//
Why did I act like a dick her? She's one of the nicest girls in the school and I act like a dick to her. I was walking down the hall ruffling my hair until I was pulled aside and slammed against one the lockers. I look at it's Mark hyung, why does he look so mad?
"Hey Mark" I said, he pushed slammed me back against he lockers.
"Why did you do that?" He growled, he seemed pretty upset about something.
"Do what hyung?" I asked quietly, he pulled me down to his level, I'm talker than him but he was strong.
"Why did you ask (Y/N) to the prom?" He growled again. Did he like (Y/N)? How could we like the same people?
"Because she seemed to have nobody to go with" I lied, I didn't want him to know that I had a crush on her.
(Y/N)'s POV
You couldn't wait until tonight when Yugyeom took you to prom. You liked him but he obviously didn't like you back. You walked around the corner and saw Mark and Yugyeom,but Mark had Yugyeom pulled down closer to him.
"Yugyeom?" You said softly, somehow he heard you because he turned his head in your direction and slightly waved. Mark looked at you and froze, let go of Yugyeom and walked away scolding Yugyeom.