BamBam- Dream Knight (part 1)

You were walking around your school, it was time for lunch. You had no friends to hang with so you just walked around until lunch was over. You were running your hand along the wall when someone walked past you brushing your shoulder in the process.
"Oh I'm sorry" He said, you turned your head and looked who it was. He looked familiar, he had light blue hair. You knew who he was, just couldn't put your finger on it.
"Oh, i-it's fine" You said and waved. You continued your walk when someone pushed you down to the floor.
"Look who it is? Miss Know It All" She said, you wish you didn't come today.
"Don't hurt me" You said quietly, you didn't want to look her in the face.
"No promises" She said placing her foot on your shoulder and harshly pushing you back. Your head slammed against the ground.
"Hey!" You heard, everything seemed quiet. You tilted your head back slightly, you saw the kid from earlier but he looked so angry.
You didn't pay no attention to him pushing you up and against the nearby lockers.
"Why did you do that to her?" He asked the girl. She just chuckled under her breathe, he didn't seem to find it funny. He threw her against the lockers, her books falling with a loud thud.
"Answer me." He said kneeling down towards her.
"She ruined me." She said quietly, he yet again threw her but against the floor. This kid had some anger issues to take care of. The girl picked up her books and scurried off before anything else could happen.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked kneeling beside you, you nodded but didn't say a word.
"Why so quiet miss?" He asked standing up and offering his hand to help you up.
"Th-Thank you kind sir" You said quietly and bowed.
"BamBam, call me BamBam" He said

"I-I guess I'll be leaving." You said softly and bowed. You turned on your heels softly, you started walking when you felt someone grab your wrist softly. You turned and looked and saw BamBam.
"I-I'm sorry, but I wanted to ask you something." He said queitly, you were bit confused at first until you saw his cheeks were a bright red.
"Yes?" You asked quietly, he started twiddling his fingers quietly, he looked so nervous.
"Would you be alright if...I could take you out sometime?" He said softly letting your arm fall from his grip. You didn't know how to react at first, you two had just met.
"Uh...I would love too BamBam" You said softly, he looked up with the softest smile. You gave him one in return, you said goodbye and walked in your separate direction, maybe going on that date won't be so bad.