Jackson- Kids

You laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling, you couldn't sleep. You look over and Jackson is sound asleep, you wish it was that easy. You quietly got out of bed and walked across the hall to your childrens' room, you opened the door and saw your son was still up.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" You said quietly trying not to wake your daughter up.
"I can't sleep" He said, I walked over to his bed and sat down beside him.
"Want me to sing you lullaby?" You asked looking down at him.
"Yes please" He said softly, you started singing him a lullaby. You watched his eyes starting to droop, soon enough he closed his eyes. You stopped singing, and stood up from the bed, you looked up and saw Jackson standing in the doorway.
"You have an amazing voice (Y/N)" He said quietly.
"He just needed help sleeping" You said, walking to your room. You laid back down on the bed and Jackson laid beside you, placng his head on your chest. You ran your fingers through his hair,
"Do you need help sleeping (Y/N)?" He asked looking at me.
"Somewhat, so much is running through my head" You said looking up towards the ceiling. He leaned up and kissed your cheek,
"Then don't stress over what could happen." He said laying his head back on your chest.
"I know" You said straddling him, you heard a slight creak. You looked up and saw your daughter standing in the doorway.
"What's wrong darling?" You asked sitting up.
"I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you and daddy for tonight?" She said walking to the edge of the bed.
"Come on darling" You said picking your daughter up and placing her in between you and Jackson. She wrapped her arms around you and cuddled into you. You smiled and let out a small giggle, you wrapped your arms around her body and held her close. Jackson wrapped his arms around your body and pulled you and your daughter closer to him.
"I love you (Y/N)" He whispered in you ear then laying his head in the crook of your neck.
"I love you too" You said, you closed your eyes. You finally had a peaceful sleep. You'll always love him and your children.