Yugyeom- I'm Only Human(part 2)

\\Warning: strong chapter\\
You woke up in the hospital, the lights burned your eyes. You brought your arm up to block the lights, you saw wires and an iv connected to your arm. You brought it back down to your side and looked over, you saw him sitting in the chair.
Did he stay over night? You thought, you didn't want to make a noise so you sat quietly.
"Oh you're awake" You heard, his voice was husky but still nice to hear.
"Yes, I'm awake. Im sorry what was your name?" You asked trying to remember the young boy's name.
"Yugyeom, Im sorry if I startled you" He said rubbing the back of his neck.
"You didn't, why am I here?" You said looking around the room.
"You blacked out from blood lose, you need to stand up for yourself" He said putting on a straight face.
"Do you know hard that is?" You asked looking down at your hands. He shook his head in response, you didn't have to explain why you couldn't stand up for yourself but you did it anyway.
"I can't stand up for myself, I'm inferior to everyone. I'm weak to everyone, I can't stand up for myself. I'll get altitude sickness if I tried" You said staring at the wall infront of you.
"I'm sorry, but I can say this. You seemed strong enough to make it this far in life, you've made it" He said, you didn't want to hear it from anyone. He had to say it, where have I made it in life.
"This may not be the best place to ask this, but would you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. You zoned out and all you heard was girlfriend. You looked at through the corner of your eye, you didn't want to face him.
"I'll think about it" You said looking back at the wall, you didn't want him to see those desolate eyes filled with nothing but sorrow and worthlessness.
"While you think about it, I'm gonna protect you from everyone" He said standing up like he's a knight in shining armor.