Youngjae- Cuddles

Your eyes fluttered open thanks to the sunlight coming through the curtains and shining in your face. You turned over to see your wonderful boyfriend, Youngjae, still fast asleep. You played with his hair while listening to his soft snoring, he was the cutest thing in your eyes. You sat up in the bed, before you got up, you felt a hand softly grab your hand. You looked behind you and Youngjae had grabbed your hand, you slid your hand out and stood up from the bed. You heard a soft groan, you turn around and Youngjae was staring at you sleepily.
"Good morning oppa" You said with a soft smile.
"Morning (Y/N)" He said sleepily, he looked at you for a while and made a soft noise.
"What's wrong?" You asked, he never acted like this before.
"I want cuddles" He said in a husky, sleepy voice.
"I can't, I have to go somewhere Oppa" You said, he sat up off the bed amd ruffled his hair.
"Fine, you owe when you get back" He said in soft voice.
"Anything you want" You said and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.
//TimeSkip//
After taking your shower and getting dressed, you slid on one of Youngjae's hoodies, knowing he won't mind it. You walked downstairs and sat down on the couch, you slid a pair of black converses on and grabbed your phone when you stood up.
"I'll be back Oppa!" You yelled so he could hear you.
//Timeskip//
You walked in the door and slid your shoes off and placed them by the door neatly, it was really quiet. You sat down on the couch and slung your head back, you felt a set of hands placed over your eyes.
"Guess who?" You heard, you knew that voice automatically.
"Oppa" You said holding his hand that were placed over your eyes.
"Can we cuddle now?" He asked slinging his arms over your shoulders.
"Yes we can cuddle now" You said, he squealed with excitement. You just laughed at his reaction, he laid down on the couch and you laid down infront of him with his arms wrapped around you. His head resting in the crook of your neck and your head resting on his chest listening to his soft heartbeat.
"Can we be like this forver (Y/N)?" He asked
"I hope we can" You said continuing to listen to his heartbeat. He kissed the top of your head, you just smiled. You felt lucky to have a boyfriend like him.
"I love you, oppa" You said slightly rocking your body.
"I love you too (Y/N)" He said quietly.